A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Million dollars painting -"Cascade of her life"

Are you in the middle of a new piece? We would love to see your work as you progress through the finishing stages.

Moderator: Moderators

Million dollars painting -"Cascade of her life"

Postby krysta11 » Fri May 16, 2008 1:56 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Hello everybody.
I hope you are laughing together with me. Million dollars? Who knows. Everything is possible. Ok, I am serious from now.
As you noticed I didn't post here for few days. I was painting, painting and painting....Didn't sleep much in last week. Once even I woke up with the
ush in my hand. :lol: O God, what I am doing?! I have to finish this emotional painting. Yes. This painting is going to show you, I hope, nearly all emotions of a woman like me. Happiness, sadness, innocence, hope, pride, care, worries, love, pain........
My self portrait is the most difficult thing I have ever done in my life. It is still in progress. I am going to upload image tomorrow. Till now I did my best. You will see yourself and I believe, will help me finish it as a great painting. Thanks everybody for viewing this topic.
krysta
Art must be an ORDER from Heaven
krysta11

Gallery: View Gallery

Postby krysta11 » Fri May 16, 2008 5:48 pm

In a minute I am going to upload my self portrait. I am shaking a little bit but I have to do it. The work is not finished. Big job. I didn't touch hands a feet yet. Need special prayers to do it. Thanks for viewing , comments and suggestions.

CASCADE OF MY LIFE(self portrait)
krysta11

Postby krysta11 » Fri May 16, 2008 6:05 pm

My images were very blurry. I took photos again. Should be better now.
Erikaaaaaaaaaa, where are you?! :cry: Please show up.
krysta11

Postby Erika Takacs » Fri May 16, 2008 6:43 pm

For a larger image, click on the link:

http://asingularcreation.com/Gallery/di ... fullsize=1
Erika Takacs

Postby krysta11 » Fri May 16, 2008 6:48 pm

You did it for me Erika. Thanks a lot.
My face is red, but life is life . In most cases can't be different.
Krysta
krysta11

Postby Erika Takacs » Fri May 16, 2008 7:00 pm

Any time, Krysta, don't even mention it. Big surprise, I was expecting a real self-portrait. Wow. That's a tremendous undertaking, a lot of people wouldn't even start on something like this. But you did it! I like the different levels, especially the ones where she's climbing up to the next levels. On one she's kinda descending in her pain to a lower level. Having gone through that experience, I would have put myself on the lowest level. :) Great idea, now you have to paint the real one too. :)
Erika Takacs

Postby krysta11 » Fri May 16, 2008 7:06 pm

Erika Thank you. I really cry and don't even know why. This painting
ought all my memories back. Today The last figure is real me. Be patient, please. You will see me 10 years later in this picture..
Krysta
krysta11

Postby krysta11 » Sat May 17, 2008 10:07 pm

I roughly finished my painting. Next week I will do hands and feet. On Tuesday, very well known australian artist Dennis will help me with my paintings. I am starting classes in The City of Parramatta Art Society- Life Drawing. Hopefully I will pass my examine with him. O God, I am scared. :lol: He likes my subjects I paint. Some of them very difficult, he thinks. He told me , that I shouldn't paint just for myself. We will see. Next few months will show if I am an artist.
I will share with all of you my progress. Thank you for replys.
Krysta
krysta11

Cascade

Postby krysta11 » Sat May 17, 2008 10:21 pm

krysta11

Postby xxbreezy » Sun May 18, 2008 6:37 am

Very nice job Krista and I can feel how much emotion you put into this. I can understand why it was an emotional piece for you. You really captured what you wanted to and I love it!! With a little more fine tuning on drawing the human body I have no doubt your next piece will be totally awesome. I can REALLY tell in this picture that you have listened to most everyones advice...it shows dramatically. Keep it up!! Again...nice job!!
xxbreezy

Postby Erika Takacs » Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am

The last figure shows what's important in your life now. The enormous
ush speaks for itself. The work is a documentation of self-discovery. It should stay in your family forever. Good luck with your art studies.
Erika Takacs

Postby krysta11 » Sun May 18, 2008 4:00 pm

Firstly I would like to say thank you Erika for placing my picture here.
I had a good feelings, that this picture will be understood like that.
Linda your advice and help is visible on my painting. Your Erika too. Thank you very much. I am to ambitious sometimes. This time it costed me a little bit of health. Nothing serious, just my blood pressure went up.210/100, I will be ok. :)
Erika this painting never ever will be sold. It will stay with my family forever. Thank you again Erika and Linda for your great support. Perhaps this is my last discovery of myself before the END. :lol: I have to leave something behind....
krysta
krysta11

Postby BAReam » Sun May 18, 2008 7:47 pm

Krysta;

I'm sure this is just the last of a long string of discoveries yet to come. We are all on a continuum of self discovery. Hope you feel better soon.

all the best... Bruce
BAReam

Postby xxbreezy » Mon May 19, 2008 6:36 am

Hope you feel better soon Krista!!! We want to see you and your work around here for a very long time to come!!!
Relax and Get Well!!!
Linda
xxbreezy

Postby oilpainter2247 » Mon May 19, 2008 4:47 pm

hello krysta

you no i just love this one ..i like all the steps in life

you sure put some time in this ..and it shows ,very nice job krysta keep them comeing .have a nice day and hope you feel better too .mike
oilpainter2247

Postby johnwalkeasy » Mon May 19, 2008 7:39 pm

Lots of color here. And put in the right places. This work reminds me of some of the folk art work I,ve seen here in Georgia. Work that is from the heart.
Perfection is what drives an artist.
The inability to achieve perfection is what creates a work of art.
John A. Barandon
http://steelbronze.vpweb.com
johnwalkeasy

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby krysta11 » Mon May 19, 2008 9:10 pm

To Bruce,

You are very gentle with me, Bruce. Your words are building me up. Thank you very much.

To Linda,

You know what girl?
You are in my heart forever!

To Mike,

In previous posts I told you how much I do respect you and how much I love your oil paintings. Today I must tell you Mike, that for your friendly attitude towards me and others, I love you.

To John,
I don't know how to tell you that. OK I will try.
John, whenever I see your post in my topic I am going "soft" I feel very proud to have comment on my work from artist like you. Thank you so much. I also must to say, that you stretched my heart even more today. I placed you there.

I would like to tell all of you, that my blood pressure is under control again. My doctor allowed me to take 2 tablets Avapro on that day and everything returned to normal. It was my fault. I didn't sleep enough and also forgot to eat properly. My husband nearly belted me for that reason. :lol: Thanks again everyone for your fantastic comments and good wishes.

krysta
krysta11

Re: Million dollars painting -"Cascade of her life"

Postby XELain » Tue May 20, 2008 9:39 am

krysta11 wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hello everybody.
I hope you are laughing together with me. Million dollars? Who knows. Everything is possible. Ok, I am serious from now.
As you noticed I didn't post here for few days. I was painting, painting and painting....Didn't sleep much in last week. Once even I woke up with the
ush in my hand. :lol: O God, what I am doing?! I have to finish this emotional painting. Yes. This painting is going to show you, I hope, nearly all emotions of a woman like me. Happiness, sadness, innocence, hope, pride, care, worries, love, pain........
My self portrait is the most difficult thing I have ever done in my life. It is still in progress. I am going to upload image tomorrow. Till now I did my best. You will see yourself and I believe, will help me finish it as a great painting. Thanks everybody for viewing this topic.
krysta

8) This is turning out nice! Waking up in the middle of sleep when a idea come to mind, I whole heartedly undertand, this is usually when your best work is done! This painting will be a head turner for sure! :)
Classic fibers,
ing its slate
Thirst my journey's roam. . .

Darkened light, a candle's plate
Creative image is sewn
4-11-08
XELain
XELain

Postby glomski777 » Tue May 20, 2008 10:11 am

What an awesome painting, your
ave to do something as emotional as this was for you. It takes guts to take all those feelings and let them out, no better way then on a canvas! Great job Krysta!
The mere attempt to examine my own confusion would consume volumes.
glomski777

Postby krysta11 » Wed May 21, 2008 8:34 am

XELain & Amber,
I have no words to thank for such a wonderful comments. All of you made me very happy. I feel much stronger and positive now. Thank you very much.
I am wishing both of you very successful, artistic life.
krysta

I can't describe with words how I feel , reading your posts my friends. Everyone of you made me feel greate and it is very outstanding feeling. To show you my appreciation I decided to paint my feelings, and dedicate this painting to all of you. The title is " Outstanding"
I will upload the image tomorrow here. Thanks again.
krysta
krysta11

Next