A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

CONTEST!

Post your upcoming shows/exhibitions or any other art related news concerning you that you would like to share.

Moderator: Moderators

CONTEST!

Postby Jasmina Tuzovic » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:11 am

Hello friends! As a member of A Singular Creation and the winner of Nature 5 contest, I really need your help on this contest - if I win, my image will be on the album “4” representing Stanfour the music band. They’re a great band and this is a major event held by Talenthouse. I need a LOT more votes to stay in the running. In kind giving, I will direct a portion of my winnings to a foundation called Free Arts for Abused Children.
This foundation inspires hope in the lives of children who have experienced abuse, neglect, poverty and homelessness through innovative creative arts programs.
Please click on this link, and then click the "vote" box next to my image - it takes less than 30 seconds and every vote helps - thank you so much for your support! (You need to login into your FB account to vote)
https://www.talenthouse.com/i/567/submi ... 2/390cb8e3
Jasmina Tuzovic

Gallery: View Gallery
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: CONTEST!

Postby ehoeveler » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:41 pm

I personally do not do this sort of thing for 2 reasons - your plea for votes may be for a worthy cause but
if I don't like your work, I might feel compelled to make a donation out of charity. Unfortunately, I am
my only charity, right now! LOL. Thank You, E
ehoeveler

Re: CONTEST!

Postby Jasmina Tuzovic » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:43 am

Fair enough:)
Jasmina Tuzovic

Blog: View Blog (1)