A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Titles/Edits not showing up

Support for all gallery and showdown related issues, such as uploading files, finding your images and using keywords

Moderator: Moderators

Titles/Edits not showing up

Postby artdeva » Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:58 am

I'm new. Titles added and edit to an image that is getting cropped don't show up when I hit "apply changes." ?
artdeva

Re: Titles/Edits not showing up

Postby Singular » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:17 am

What type of error message are you getting? Please try again and let me know.
Singular
Founder

Articles: 28
Gallery: View Gallery
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby ckbesq » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:29 pm

My titles did not appear when loaded. I can't find a way to edit submissions. Also, don't really know how to form galleries - just how to enter the contests. Can those paintings be put into a gallery?
ckbesq

Postby Singular » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:11 pm

ckbesq wrote:My titles did not appear when loaded. I can't find a way to edit submissions. Also, don't really know how to form galleries - just how to enter the contests. Can those paintings be put into a gallery?

There are few ways to go to your images to edit them. You can click the link from your profile page or from your dropdown control panel. Here is a quick link to your latest additions: http://www.asingularcreation.com/Galler ... &uid=20037

Once there, click an image thumb to go to the image. Once there, you will see three icons next to the image title (in the black bar area). The first icon is to edit image details. If you click that, you will be able to edit details.

If you want to add your own gallery albums, just go to the gallery and click the image at the top that says Manage Albums. There you will be able to add albums and upload images to them.

You can put any images in your gallery and have them display in the public albums such as Photography or Paintings. But if you would like to enter a contest, you must upload those images separately.

all the best,
Joe
Singular
Founder

Articles: 28
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby ckbesq » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:05 pm

Thanks! That worked for the recent entries, but not for the Open 6 entries because there was no edit symbol. Is there a way to edit those?

Images can not be edited from contest albums once the contest has ended. When that happens, the contest album is locked.
ckbesq