A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

enquiry from gypsy Leah

All Showdown Contest related questions go here

Moderator: Moderators

enquiry from gypsy Leah

Postby Gypsy Leah my lucky day » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:43 pm

Hello

I've entered the Water 6 showdown contest. I have accidentally double posted River Yahre on the original post I typed in some of the details but had to leave these incomplete
I saved the changes whilst I visited my website to get the info I wanted then came back and used the editing tool to type in the rest of the information, I posted it successfully
so I thought until I got your email to say that a comment had been made when I clicked the link and looked at the very nice comment I also noticed the info about price,size etc wasn't displaying, so I used the editing tool again to type it all in saved changes etc. However, it somehow created a double post this time with the information successfully displayed. How would I edit the original post with your nice complement to display the information about Title etc? Only the double post that was accidentally created has all this info on.
Gypsy Leah my lucky day

Gallery: View Gallery

Re: enquiry from gypsy Leah

Postby Singular » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:09 pm

Hi. You did not do a double post. Images in your gallery are separate from your contest submissions. So if you have an image in the contest and the same image in your gallery, they do not show the same comments and other details. They are completely separate. When you post to your gallery, you can include those images in other public galleries, such as paintings. But in order to enter a contest, you must upload that image again. Hopefully that all makes sense.
Singular
Founder

Articles: 28
Gallery: View Gallery
Blog: View Blog (2)