A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Help with Names

Support for all gallery and showdown related issues, such as uploading files, finding your images and using keywords

Moderator: Moderators

Help with Names

Postby frbrendan » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:55 am

Hello,

I spent most of a day titling all of my pictures, putting in descriptions, and so on, and when I went back, none of the names or descriptions had stuck. I will have to do it over, but how do I make them stick?

Thanks
frbrendan

Gallery: View Gallery

Re: Help with Names

Postby Singular » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:14 pm

Hi Brendan,

Not sure if you got my email reply. Just in case you didn't here is. Please let me know if this makes sense.
Normally, I would create multiple albums so that you do not have so many images in one album. But if you choose to have all of your images in one album, just work with one page at a time. When you go to your album to edit your images, they are grouped in groups of 25 images. You can change that to show more on the edit screen, or work with 25 at a time. I would work with 25 at a time. After you edit all of the info one the first group, save it and then go to the next group. Do not try to edit all of the groups before you save. You will most likely time out and lose your changes. Periodically save your work so that does not happen.

all the best,
Joe
Singular
Founder

Articles: 28
Gallery: View Gallery
Blog: View Blog (2)

Return to Gallery Support