A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

New Website for Creative Talent - Calling All Artists

Find upcoming art contests / call for artists or post your own listing here.

Moderator: Moderators

New Website for Creative Talent - Calling All Artists

Postby famestart » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:00 am

FameStart offers a unique and powerful service that connects people based on complementary talents, ideas, and resources. It is ideal for creative professionals looking to connect with one another as well as companies, groups, and individuals looking for talent.

For a limited time, gain exclusive early access to new content as well as a free lifetime subscription. Register at http://www.famestart.com to take advantage of this special offer.

See FameStart in the news at:
http://news.yahoo.com/website-people-noticed-talent-offering-free-subscriptions-limited-113212487.html
famestart

Re: New Website for Creative Talent - Calling All Artists

Postby lesliehansel » Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:52 pm

Anyone sign up for this? It won't let you see the site untill you give up our info.
lesliehansel

Gallery: View Gallery

Postby lesliehansel » Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:53 pm

*your info, sorry
lesliehansel

Postby famestart » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:26 pm

Hi Leslie,

I am the founder of FameStart. I know you are asking this question to other artists that have registered for the site, but hopefully I can help to clear up any concerns you may have. First of all, FameStart is a startup company and the website is still in its beta phase at this time (hence the limited time special offer of a free subscription). The content you are unable to see without registering includes the talent selection page (which there are over 100 talents to choose from) and the actual user profile page. The profile page allows you to update any information you would like about yourself - including bio/objective/education/experience/etc. as well as media such as images, audio, videos, and documents. There is also a link to the Matching Quiz which you can take to help give our algorithm a better idea of what you are looking for as far as your connections go.

I can assure you there is no spam whatsoever on the site and the information you provide during registration is kept confidential and safe. Furthermore, you aren't put on any mailing lists - you will only receive necessary and important emails from the company (i.e. for email address activation, etc.). I can tell you there are people on this site who have signed up for FameStart, so hopefully they can provide some feedback here as well.

FameStart is a member of the Startup America Partnership and Microsoft BizSpark - which require an in depth application and selection process to be accepted. Furthermore, Intel selected FameStart as a top 20 company in their Intel Innovators Competition to compete for $100,000. You can view this by searching for the 'Intel Innovators' app on Facebook (http://apps.facebook.com/intelinnovator ... how/id/544).

Hopefully this provides you with some useful information and boosts your confidence in the company! Please let me know if you have any other questions I can answer. Thanks,

Ed
famestart

Postby lesliehansel » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:46 pm

Ed,
Ed,

That just about answered all my questions. I appreciate you taking the time to post this. I am defiantly going to sign up. Congratulation on the Innovators Companion.

Les

P.S. If anyone is interested I will post some opinions about the site after I get familiar with hit.
lesliehansel

Postby famestart » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:51 pm

Thank you Les - we hope you enjoy FameStart!
famestart

Postby Paola » Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:18 pm

A question, is this a contest that admits international entries?
Paola

Postby famestart » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:47 pm

Paola,
If you are referring to the Intel Innovators Competition, I do not believe they accept international entries, but you may want to check their official Rules page. To clarify, FameStart itself is not a competition, rather the company is currently participating in the Intel Competition.
famestart

Return to Art Contests / Call For Artists