A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

venting,just venting

Everyone has issues and problems at one point in their lives. Maybe someone here has gone through exactly what you are. Come on in if you need some advice or just some one to talk to.

venting,just venting

Postby scooter1 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:25 pm

I've allways been a garage artist,thats what i call my self because i love to paint but i never had a place to let it be seen,this website has done more for me in five days then you would ever know,you see my husband was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer in 09.I use my art to relieve my pain and sadness,my husband is in his final days, and i found my self serching for something important,not sure what it was, and then some how i made it to this web site :) it has been a blessing for me i dont have time to paint right now,and my mind is kind of scrambled but all of my garage paintings are all done,and waiting to be seen.and just having someone post a little something makes me feel proud,thank you for listning, :D and thank you for this web page.
scooter1

Gallery: View Gallery

Postby Singular » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:43 pm

You are most welcome. I am very sorry to hear about your husband. Life sometimes hits us pretty hard. Hopefully you find peace somewhere in your life, art perhaps. So, I am glad you found us. Maybe you can become part of our little family. We welcome you.

all the best,
Joe
Singular
Founder

Articles: 28
Blog: View Blog (2)

thank you

Postby scooter1 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:15 pm

thank you very much joe,you have a great website i am enjoying it. :D
scooter1

Postby johnwalkeasy » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:09 pm

Hello Scooter, You have came to be around some very good people. People who really care for others. And I want you to feel you can come at anytime. And tell us what,s on your mind. And in your heart. May God bless you and your love ones. John.
Perfection is what drives an artist.
The inability to achieve perfection is what creates a work of art.
John A. Barandon
http://steelbronze.vpweb.com
johnwalkeasy

Blog: View Blog (1)

so nice

Postby scooter1 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:19 pm

thank you so much you dont know how much that meens to me.i will be spending alot of time on here ,love it. :D
scooter1

Postby kcortese » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:33 pm

Scooter, I'm very sorry to hear about your husband. :cry: I'll keep him in my prayers. Your heart must be
oken in a million pieces right now.

I hope you can find comfort in creating your art, it has been theraputic remedy for me in the past. Art can sooth the aching heart and troubled mind. It gives you a chance to excape into a fantasy or dream world if you choose to create one.

All the best to you. Be
ave and strong.

Karen
kcortese

Re: venting,just venting

Postby amyestrada » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:43 pm

Processing emotions is what my art is all about. Check out my video blog where I talk about this... You are not alone my friend! Peace and love to you.

http://www.amyestradafineart.com/blog.html
amyestrada

Postby chinujhon » Fri May 03, 2013 12:44 am

scooter1 wrote:I've allways been a garage artist,thats what i call my self because i love to paint but i never had a place to let it be seen,this website has done more for me in five days then you would ever know,you see my husband was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer in 09.I use my art to relieve my pain and sadness,my husband is in his final days, and i found my self serching for something important,not sure what it was, and then some how i made it to this web site :) it has been a blessing for me i dont have time to paint right now,and my mind is kind of scrambled but all of my garage paintings are all done,and waiting to be seen.and just having someone post a little something makes me feel proud,thank you for listning, :D and thank you for this web page.

I like your frank behavior. I am for you..
chinujhon

Postby RELusion76 » Fri May 03, 2013 8:02 pm

Getting cut short in life is always terrible, and nothing I type will help. However it is good you found something to hang on through with your art.
RELusion76

Articles: 1

Postby rhknigh » Fri May 03, 2013 8:29 pm

Art is very important. You see this and so do the people here. Life is a process, and art is the reflection of it all.
Rebecca Knight, representing artist Tanya Davis & author of a blog celebrating creativity:

rhknigh
Writer

Articles: 26

Postby ehoeveler » Fri May 03, 2013 8:34 pm

Hi, Scooter - You still with us? Have not heard from you in a while - We are with you
and your husband in thought and sympathy. 'Best, Ehoeveler
ehoeveler

Return to Art Therapy