A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Art with Purpose: The Business Aspects of Gifting Art

Share your art related resources, such as framing, business cards, web hosting or whatever else you can think of.

Moderator: Moderators

Art with Purpose: The Business Aspects of Gifting Art

Postby DeDeSorensen » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:26 pm

Tune in to this week's episode of Outside the Frame, Wednesday July 15 at 1PM eastern on Blockhead Radio http://blockheadradiolive.com/ where we will cover Art with Purpose: The Business Aspects of Gifting Art to Charities.

Wednesday’s topic on Outside the Frame will cover the many ways that you can use your art to support your favorite cause or charity. We will discuss how to distinguish between companies appearing needy to get you to work for free and legitimate charities that need your help. As an artist who has supported numerous organizations with my art, services or time I’ve developed several rules regarding donating my art and I will share these rules with you.

Be sure to join us in the BHR chat room during the show to interact – ask questions or just chat with us. "Pop a player" and the chat screen is right there. Just type in your user name and click; no password is needed, no extra steps.

Hope to see you there!
:)DeDe
Attachments
outsideframebanner.jpg
Outside the Frame Wednesday July 15 @ 1PM
outsideframebanner.jpg (53.26 KiB)
DeDeSorensen