A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Symmetry - Contest has Ended - Winners Have Been Announced

This is where you need to come to find out what's new with the forums and with A Singular Creation.

Moderator: Moderators

Symmetry - Contest has Ended - Winners Have Been Announced

Postby Singular » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:43 am

Last edited by Singular on Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:57 am, edited 4 times in total.
Singular
Founder

Articles: 28
Gallery: View Gallery
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby Singular » Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:29 am

Thread has been updated.
Singular
Founder

Postby Singular » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:16 am

Thread has been updated. Please check the first post.
Singular
Founder

what is idgital art?

Postby Nicoletta » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:44 pm

I dont understand digital art.. I guess you can say Im not really computer savy.. is didigtal art a painting you do by hand with
ushes then down load onto the pc and superimpose it etc> or is it already a print on the pc chosen then put into your own design.. if you can shed some light on this subject or anyone i would appreciate it.. some of the work is too perfect .. I love it.. and would like to try that medium.. although I love my painmt and
ushes and pencils and cmarea.. hands on... my own creation.. to each his own... peace and love..Nicoletta
Nicoletta
Nicoletta

Re: what is idgital art?

Postby Singular » Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:10 am

Nicoletta wrote:I dont understand digital art.. I guess you can say Im not really computer savy.. is didigtal art a painting you do by hand with
ushes then down load onto the pc and superimpose it etc> or is it already a print on the pc chosen then put into your own design.. if you can shed some light on this subject or anyone i would appreciate it.. some of the work is too perfect .. I love it.. and would like to try that medium.. although I love my painmt and
ushes and pencils and cmarea.. hands on... my own creation.. to each his own... peace and love..Nicoletta

Digital art can have many processes. Some artists take photographs and manipulate them using graphic software. Some artists draw everything using a tablet that works with their computer. They choose different
ushes to draw and paint their subject just like people who use oils. The only difference is instead of oils or watercolor, they use graphic software. Most use Photoshop. The ones that look perfect are because the artist is very good. Not all digital art looks perfect. It takes a lot of practice and artistic skill. One must still know how to draw because that is where it all starts.
Singular
Founder

digital art

Postby Nicoletta » Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:24 pm

OHHH!!! Ok that definintely answers my questions completely, very interesting challenging medium then... wow.. well someday i too may check out that medium, for now I have worked in watercolors , graphite and acrylic and some collage... thanks so much for the ducation on this topic... now I can veiw theses witha completely renewed perspective... peace and Loce to you, Nikki
Nicoletta
Nicoletta

Postby Singular » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:58 am

Topic has been updated. Winner shave been announced. Go to the top of this thread for links to thew winners.

all the best,
Joe
Singular
Founder