A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

newby computer putz

Support for all gallery and showdown related issues, such as uploading files, finding your images and using keywords

Moderator: Moderators

newby computer putz

Postby dots » Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:35 pm

seem to uploaded a few pics of paintings and have no clue where they went-it normally takes me eons to figure sites out because when confused i turn off the Emac and paint -----

this is generally my problem and your instructions are great-sometimes it all makes me feel like the compyer owns me instead of me owning the computer and i have no right living in the 21st century or on this planet .

jeez i will ship you one of this Funist abominations totally free if i can
eak this code----- they make nifty kitty litter trays if places painting side down----sorry kitty litter not included and this dreck will only be worth more than the material costs if i die several times thru strange and news worthy means......... :oops: :? : :? : :? : :? : if there is a smiley for boring helpless funists from the planet Zimdar i would use it......thankyou jay dots smithline painter of blight
dots

Postby DLKeur » Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:29 pm

Hmm. Well, if I'm guessing right, keep your image at about no wider than like 1000 pixels, and the kb under like 160kb or so, then they should go up fine. I forget the actual max limit numbers, but they're around here somewhere. (I know, big help I am, right?) :oops:
DLKeur

Postby Singular » Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:08 pm

Hey Dots,
If you want to find your images, all you need to do is click the link on the top of the forums that says CONTROL PANEL. That will take you to your controls. On the left side, you will see a link that says View My Profile. Click that link. On your profile there are icons on the right side for Images and Gallery. Any images that you uploaded to the gallery will be found by clicking the Images icon. If you created any peronal albums that you manage, the images will be found by clicking the Gallery icon.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

all the best,
Joe
Singular
Founder

Articles: 28
Gallery: View Gallery
Blog: View Blog (2)

Return to Gallery Support