A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

i want to know what someone thinks of my work

Show off your art related web site here. If you like, you could even ask for some feedback if you want to know how it looks or what could be done to make it better?

Moderator: Moderators

i want to know what someone thinks of my work

Postby Bear in the Woods » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:01 pm

Hi i have been a working artist for over 50 years exploring original ideas in the creative process i graduated from mass college of art with a sculpture ba and taught studio art as well as 20th century art history at the art institue of boston for sixteen years.
art for me has been a exploration of the creative process through limiting the materials i use,
i had many shows in the 70s and 80s and was the artist in residence at the MFA on federal grant in 1978 followed by holding the same postition for the town of sudbury in 1979 where i still have two permanent sculptures, one is a menorah at the Temple Beth El which they have used every year on hanuka since i made it in 1972 and the other is in front of the Josiya Haynes Elementry School
Last edited by Bear in the Woods on Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bear in the Woods

Re: i want to know what someone thinks of my work

Postby Singular » Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:14 pm

Nice work. Good variety. I especially like the steel sculptures.
Singular
Founder

Articles: 28
Gallery: View Gallery
Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: i want to know what someone thinks of my work

Postby Bear in the Woods » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:30 pm

Thanks i appreciate the comment i was wondering if there was a way to have some more group discussion about it
Bear in the Woods