A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Colors

If you want real feedback on your work and don't mind people telling you their opinions, this is the spot for you.

Moderator: Moderators

Colors

Postby bka3744 » Tue May 28, 2019 1:05 am

creating line art with a tablet is really a pain in the *** and hair also look terrible .Rage usually i use pan tool and ordinary mouse for manga coloring.
now i am training my self by drawing my favorite manga and from now on i'll be posting my own art.Love
the reference for this picture is taken from an Indian film.
bka3744

Gallery: View Gallery

Re: Colors

Postby FRANCKAISER » Tue May 28, 2019 4:40 am

Praise: I like the body and clothes. Textile patterns appear realistic, detailed, and look good.

Fury: Face and hair can be improved. One idea could be to use less black outlines (I know this is a manga, but still..) and instead use white lines (worth a shot). Another idea could be to spend more time on the coloring of the face, especially for darker areas and shadows. The hair may need to be darkened as well, only showing brown highlights instead.
FRANCKAISER

Re: Colors

Postby bka3744 » Wed May 29, 2019 4:55 am

FRANCKAISER wrote:Praise: I like the body and clothes. Textile patterns appear realistic, detailed, and look good.

Fury: Face and hair can be improved. One idea could be to use less black outlines (I know this is a manga, but still..) and instead use white lines (worth a shot). Another idea could be to spend more time on the coloring of the face, especially for darker areas and shadows. The hair may need to be darkened as well, only showing brown highlights instead.

OK
bka3744