A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Contest Submission Error?

Support for all gallery and showdown related issues, such as uploading files, finding your images and using keywords

Moderator: Moderators

Contest Submission Error?

Postby OSullivanArt » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:13 pm

I accidentally submitted the wrong painting, as well as didn't finish inputing information... now I can't get back to resubmit or alter my submissions. Any help?
OSullivanArt

Gallery: View Gallery

Re: Contest Submission Error?

Postby Singular » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:50 pm

OSullivanArt wrote:I accidentally submitted the wrong painting, as well as didn't finish inputing information... now I can't get back to resubmit or alter my submissions. Any help?

Hi there. You are allowed 5 submissions per contest. So if you would like to add another image, you need to delete one. If you only want to edit the info, you can do that too. Just go to your contest submissions by clicking the link on the gallery page called "View my showdown entries" which is on the top right of the page in the grey area that has the image menu. That link is also found in your top menu when you click your name to expand the drop down panel. Once you are there, you can delete or edit any of those images, until the deadline. Please let me know if you have any questions.

all the best,
Joe
Singular
Founder

Articles: 28
Gallery: View Gallery
Blog: View Blog (2)