A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Need advice

If you want real feedback on your work and don't mind people telling you their opinions, this is the spot for you.

Moderator: Moderators

Need advice

Postby Narieisa » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:49 am

Hiya, I am a beginner at digital art and am trying to do it for a big project. I need someone to please be brutally honest. Although this work in incomplete; Am I good enough as an artist to consider doing digital art for my project? Please, be honest because it would make my feel a lot better if I knew truthfully. Thank you!
Attachments
Narieisa

Gallery: View Gallery

Re: Need advice

Postby www-ksart-se » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:30 am

"Am I good enough as an artist to consider doing digital art for my project? "

Yes absolutely! If, you your self belives it. And you like your own creations.
We always criticize our own work the hardest.

I think you captured her emotions well. Im not sure where you going whit it tho.
So can not give technical advice. Keep at it! =)

Edit:
Art is a bit like love. If you don't love and respect you seft. No one else will. <3
www-ksart-se

Gallery: View Gallery

Postby johnwalkeasy » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:22 pm

The girl looks good. Well, evan better than good. I see skill here. However, The background, The
Flowers. Look like they might not get there. And the reason is this. Some things don't take much
skill to draw. Like flowers. But drawing people takes the highest skill level. A skill you surly have.
Test your skills. And apply your skills and creativey to every sg inch of your work. No shot cuts.
And bring fresh thinking to your work. If we're like everybody else. Then what does anybody else need with us?
Perfection is what drives an artist.
The inability to achieve perfection is what creates a work of art.
John A. Barandon
http://steelbronze.vpweb.com
johnwalkeasy

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby hillsy » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:50 pm

It looks amazing! I know this is late but I think the thing that needs the most work is the fact that the flowers don't seem to match the drawing style of the beautiful, beautiful person in the foreground. For example, the flowers have really thick outlines that seem very sure, while the person looks very sketch-like.
hillsy

Postby hillsy » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:51 pm

It looks amazing! I know this is late but I think the thing that needs the most work is the fact that the flowers don't seem to match the drawing style of the beautiful, beautiful person in the foreground. For example, the flowers have really thick outlines that seem very sure, while the person looks very sketch-like.
hillsy