A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Help with uploading pictures

Support for all gallery and showdown related issues, such as uploading files, finding your images and using keywords

Moderator: Moderators

Help with uploading pictures

Postby Brattgirl » Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:00 am

Hi, I'm new to the forum. I'd like to enter the Faces & Emotions contest, but am having trouble. I've created an album. But I can't upload pictures to it. It keeps telling me that I don't have permission.

I saw a post by KellyDangerfield on the very same issue, but when I tried to reply to the post and ask how he got it to work, it told me invalid session.

Please help! Thanks in advance. :)
Brattgirl

Gallery: View Gallery

Postby Singular » Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:29 am

Hello there,
The error that you got occurs if you are not logged in. Try again and let me know if it works.

Also the invalid session error just means that you may have taken too long to submit your message. If that happens again, all you have to do is hit submit again. It will definitely work. It happens to me all the time.

all the best,
Joe
Singular
Founder

Articles: 28
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby Brattgirl » Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:39 am

Thanks for your help! I was already logged in, and it told me that when I tried to log in again. So I logged out and back in and got the same problem. My boyfriend suggested clearing my cache, so I did and that worked. Thanks :)

This looks like a great site, by the way. I look forward to exploring it and participating more. :)
Brattgirl

Postby Singular » Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:58 am

I am glad you got it to work and I am also glad you like the site.

all the best,
Joe
Singular
Founder

Script called without the required parameter(s).

Postby quadon » Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:03 pm

Script called without the required parameter(s). i keep getting this error when i try to upload
quadon

Re: Script called without the required parameter(s).

Postby Singular » Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:43 pm

quadon wrote:Script called without the required parameter(s). i keep getting this error when i try to upload

That one is new for me. Can you tell me the steps you performed prior to your error?

all the best,
Joe
Singular
Founder

Postby quadon » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:26 pm

i have just been following the guidelines. something did not do was to fill in the size or price lines, could that be what is causing this?

since it is digital art i am not sure how to establish size, and i am not sure i am ready to offer my work for sale since i am sort of a novice artist.

does it matter what the file type is? (jpg, png, etc?)
quadon

Postby Singular » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:33 pm

quadon wrote:i have just been following the guidelines. something did not do was to fill in the size or price lines, could that be what is causing this?

since it is digital art i am not sure how to establish size, and i am not sure i am ready to offer my work for sale since i am sort of a novice artist.

does it matter what the file type is? (jpg, png, etc?)

The file size must be smaller than 1024KB and best if JPG or PNG. You do not need to enter price or other information if you do not want to.

all the best,
Joe
Singular
Founder

Postby quadon » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:38 pm

[quote="Singular"][quote="quadon"]i have just been following the guidelines. something did not do was to fill in the size or price lines, could that be what is causing this?

does it matter what the file type is? (jpg, png, etc?)[/quote]

The file size must be smaller than 1024KB and best if JPG or PNG. You do not need to enter price or other information if you do not want to.

all the best,
Joe[/quote]

thanks Joe, i will give it another try, it may be the file i was trying to upload was too large?
quadon