A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

newness

Are you new to A Singular Creation? Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

newness

Postby Kirah2795 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:06 pm

hello, I created my account about a month ago, however I never got on it nor posted anything. My name is Zaakirah. I've been drawing ever since I could remember. I only had the option of having a drawing class a year ago in college. Other than that, my experience comes from primary and secondary school art classes and drawing and painting at home. I love art and creating it, however, I am having an artist's block. I need some inspiration and want to create a new style, so any tips on anything will help. i love symbolism in art and definitely want to articulate that in my work. I'm also a procrastinator with a bit of adhd so it takes more than a month to finish anything, big or small. If you have any tips for that as well help is definitely welcomed.
Kirah2795

Gallery: View Gallery

Re: newness

Postby Singular » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:33 pm

Hi Zaakirah, Welcome to ASC. It's nice to meet you. Don't worry, we all go through blocks. You will get your inspiration from somewhere, perhaps here.

all the best,
Joe
Singular
Founder

Articles: 28
Gallery: View Gallery
Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: newness

Postby Jcrazy99 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:12 pm

Cool, at least you know enough about yourself to start adjusting whatever you need to. I think it doesn't matter how long it may take, just have a good time doing it. I'm about to post my introduction here, I seem to have a type of block that I don't understand but I'll get through it. Maybe find a piece that another person wants for themselves and offer to do it for them. This can give you the idea that they have and you can collaborate with them on it. This helps me at times.
Jcrazy99

Return to New Member Introductions