A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Helping Artists Build Online Courses

If you want to discuss anything art related this is the place to be.

Moderator: Moderators

Helping Artists Build Online Courses

Postby aimeeny » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:40 pm

Hello to the art community! I'm looking for feedback... I have dabbled in various art mediums, and am currently taking a Master's in Instructional Design. My BFA is in Graphic Design, and I've always loved art. I really would like to get more involved in art education.

With my combined knowledge and experience, I am thinking of developing an online course to work with artists who wish to teach online. The course would guide artists in writing, designing, and developing their own online art course, and I would also personally coach them through the process.

I am looking for feedback from the artist community if this is something that would be useful to many artists? If you are a teacher, or have thought of teaching, would you be interested in a course like this? Any ideas/suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Aimee
aimeeny

Re: Helping Artists Build Online Courses

Postby CarlOwen » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:03 am

Good morning Aimee. Check out Youtube on any art instruction topic you choose. They are free. They are instructive. It may be worth your time to research what is already there, then make your decision about how your ideas fit it, or not. I wish you the best.
CarlOwen

Gallery: View Gallery