A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

I'm beginner

This is a forum where you can post your art work and ask what the world thinks. I am looking for general feedback, nothing too technical. A push in the right direction would be appreciated.

Moderator: Moderators

I'm beginner

Postby relja91 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:35 pm

Hi guys, i just need some opinions and advise :) Thanks in advance
Attachments
relja91

Gallery: View Gallery

Re: I'm beginner

Postby CarlOwen » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:27 pm

Two questions. At what are you a beginner? What kind of advise and opinions are you seeking?
CarlOwen

Postby eddieblz » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:22 pm

I was going to say the same thing.
eddieblz

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby relja91 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:22 am

CarlOwen wrote:Two questions. At what are you a beginner? What kind of advise and opinions are you seeking?

I, start drawing in oct 2014, before that it was some scribble, in oct i get some advise from some professor, and than i start understand line and shadow, but that was my only advise. i just what hear opinions from more ppl what think about my work and if they have some advise what i need to pay attention and try to do it better...
relja91

Postby CarlOwen » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:37 pm

You sound like an innocent. What country are you from and what social economic status are you born into so I may assist and not intentionally offend how you view the world or receive information from others. You see, I did an unsolicited portrait of a young Ukrainian artist and told her what I thought about her art. I will only call the results a disaster. With that said, share my post with your personal elders, mom, dad, grandparents, brothers, sisters, that kind of thing then get back to me. Just as a cross check, let me know some of their comments. In return, look at some of my stuff and comments I have made in the past before we pursue further communication.
CarlOwen