A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Art and Culture

If you want to discuss anything art related this is the place to be.

Moderator: Moderators

Art and Culture

Postby Amrutha Sri » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:47 am

Hello, Art is so varied and myriad and yet has a seeimngly inante beauty. There are many things in art that I find greatly interesting such as the medium of expression, the tone of the painting or sometimes the history behind it. Here is an exhibition I found that is going on at the moment, might really be useful for you to check out: https://artenthuse.com/index.php?route= ... e045845b30
Amrutha Sri

Re: Art and Culture

Postby Artsupplies » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:25 am

Well said art has various interesting forms. Thanks for the useful resource related to historical art.
Artsupplies

Postby CarlOwen » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:35 pm

I am bored with this presentation. You have shown this several times. It was interesting the first time. I do agree with the art statement you make each time, but since you do not present art from Mexico, vibrant, art from Brazil, exciting, art from Italy, precision to the Ninth degree, or even ethnic art from South Africa that is majestic on so many levels, I can only assume you use this site to advertise without paying the advertising fees. Because of this unethical practice I shall never consider buying anything from your site.

P.S. I am now old enough to be called old fashioned and take honor with that accusation. You see, I view old fashioned as being moral, ethical, truthful, honorable, honest, and trustworthy to stand my ground in defense of those ideals at all costs.
CarlOwen

Gallery: View Gallery

Postby johnwalkeasy » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:22 pm

Well, I don't know what that place is about. But some, Well, more than some. Of the on-line
gallery thing. It's given me The money, The money, The money. And I'll make you Rich.
RICH,RICH,RICH.
Okay, Sign ya up. This little fee. Need a couple of bucks here. Just fill out this little form.
Your SS-
your C.C. #
Your Bank Acc. #
Your Mother's Maiden name
And when"s the best time to call?
Perfection is what drives an artist.
The inability to achieve perfection is what creates a work of art.
John A. Barandon
http://steelbronze.vpweb.com
johnwalkeasy

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby RandyTerrell » Thu May 26, 2016 1:52 am

Yeah I am too an art lover and loves seeing psychedelic art.
RandyTerrell

Postby CarlOwen » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:26 am

This comment is for jonymark12. Your syntax amuses me. I cannot help but to wonder if it is at the quality level of your advertised service. You figure it out.
CarlOwen

Gallery: View Gallery

Return to Art Discussion