A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

dog...again

Are you in the middle of a new piece? We would love to see your work as you progress through the finishing stages.

Moderator: Moderators

dog...again

Postby hae » Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:53 pm

This looks a mess....well cuz it is! I have lots of work to fix this mess I have created. The dog reminds me of a koala bear. Shes really cute. Haven't worked on it long, but I have so much going on here it's hard to do much of anything without interuptions. I hope I can get this done right though.
Attachments
rosa123.jpg
rosa123.jpg (15.52 KiB)
hae

Gallery: View Gallery

Re: dog...again

Postby CarlOwen » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:17 pm

Excuses aside, this is cute. Hope you have the time to finish it.
CarlOwen

Postby hae » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:43 pm

yeah i have lots of excuses....but what gets me is that I cannot take a picture of my drawings without the color being removed...the black. I took pictures months ago and it was fine, now it looks like i sprayed a white mist on the pictures. Cuz this drawing is much smoother than what is showing here. Maybe the camera can see what the eye can't now..haha

Thanks though Carl for the comment. I will sure finish it between errands here. haha.
hae

Postby hae » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:25 am

Oh I know,...I got new smooth drawing paper and it makes it look odd on the picture from glares I guess.
I worked on it a little more today.
Attachments
hae

Postby hae » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:06 pm

I won't do too much other than touch ups. I have to cut it and frame it. I am almost done, so this will prob be the last pic since I don't want to smear it when I get it just how I want it.
Attachments
hae

Postby ehoeveler » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:48 am

Carl, LOL w/the 'excuse' remark!
J E, I love your puppy Those eyes are precious and the fur has a nice shine and flow. Thank You, E
ehoeveler

Postby hae » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:36 pm

Yeah she has like a salmon color around her eyes. Very different looking dog. Hard to draw. (well things are hard for me to draw if it's not something I really want to draw at the time). Big difference in quality of what I want to draw or what someone wants me to draw. I still cant get the camera to make the picture look as smooth as it is. No more cheap Walmart paper for me after I use this one up....haha.
Attachments
hae

Postby ehoeveler » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:40 pm

She looks darling - I think you did a wonderful job. Yes indeed, when you work at something you like doing, it does make a Diff!
ehoeveler

Return to Works In Progress