A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Colours, Colours and more colours...

If you just want to show your work without getting critiqued, come on in. We would love to see and perhaps get into a nice discussion about it.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Colours, Colours and more colours...

Postby jenn_iam » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:15 pm

Well done... consider working with an Artist / Creator under Image.. and get in that way. :) or start with a less up front company? Dark Horse, Chaos.. etc.. get some published work under your belt for Marvel and DC... concider working with or creating your own...look into Image as the label that you launch it.
May your world be painted in the Brightest of colors!

Jennifer Erin
-Artist/Illustrator / Film/Media Designer & SFX MakeUp / Storyboard Artist
(All mediums; Conceptual Design, Costume Creation, to Application)
jenn_iam

Gallery: View Gallery
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby highlander0423 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:34 am

jenn_iam wrote:Well done... consider working with an Artist / Creator under Image.. and get in that way. :) or start with a less up front company? Dark Horse, Chaos.. etc.. get some published work under your belt for Marvel and DC... concider working with or creating your own...look into Image as the label that you launch it.

Interesting you mention that, I just got a job colouirng a new comic, to which dark horse will be publishing.. I also did get that job as an artist for the Game i mentioned.. I am re-doing all their in game symbols, badeging and all the logos for the in game companies and corps.. pretty exciting stuff.. so as of now i am working on a game (MMO) and two comics.. pretty busy, but it's a good busy LOL! :P Whan i am allowed, I will post some of my work..

Don
highlander0423

Postby rrsum » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:34 pm

Excellent work! Great illustration skills!
Rich Summers
rrsum

Previous

Return to Just Showing