A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

etsy.com

Show off your art related web site here. If you like, you could even ask for some feedback if you want to know how it looks or what could be done to make it better?

Moderator: Moderators

etsy.com

Postby Nicoletta » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:10 pm

I have a site with etsy.com if anyone would like to veiw it.. its really an inspirational rewarding site.. very low cost... my profile name is godwithdan.. just drop down to selers and type it in and i am sure it will elad you to the 100 items i have thus far laisted.. someone in this forum suggested it and iam so thrilled they did.. adds more exposure as well as inspiration and sellabilty.. peace and love to all.. again that etsy.com
I would love feedback.. i know im a typo queen.. plan on fixing all that yet i woud realy like some feedback on my work.. strong points hearts etc...
Nicoletta
Nicoletta

Gallery: View Gallery

Postby Erika Takacs » Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:10 pm

Nicoletta, you're very versatile, I liked many items in your store. I think I liked your Garden of Sextasy the most, it's really outstanding, and your digital drawing, which is very colourful and fun. Did you use a mouse to draw? Your decorative, functional pieces are very appealing too.
Erika Takacs

Return to Show Your Web Site