A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

A cool little site to list a free classified ad

Share your art related resources, such as framing, business cards, web hosting or whatever else you can think of.

Moderator: Moderators

A cool little site to list a free classified ad

Postby Teknowizard » Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:56 pm

I'm not sure if this site is for just the USA or if its worldwide, but it it really well thought out in its design and options. Here is the link for my add I placed there so you can see what I mean and you are allowed to put in a link to your personal website. I has a good photo features too as you'll see.

http://merced.olx.com/beautiful-science ... id-4923907
My Facebook Fan Page - Come join as a fan and/or set up your own fan page.
Teknowizard

Gallery: View Gallery

Postby demac » Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:57 pm

Look up your ad its great, so is your work very indepth and the attention to detail is fantastic - sorry about the personal circumstances but you will get there honest, my partner is servere bi-polar there is light his philosophy is 'wing it' don't worry about tomorrow only think about today and you know it works rubbed off on me so chin up. big hugs.

You stated you were looking to design a website I found a site WEBS.COM where you create your own website and its got a really easy builder in it so no need for techno wizardry honest, easy to maintain and its FREEEE. You can create it bit by bit when the mood hits you and you can link it into this site I already have a link on my page for Singular so I am giving and taking cool ehh!!!

Check my site out and there is a link at the bottom of my Home page and sign in hey presto www.demac-artist.webs.com

Deanne
demac