A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

New Facebook Page

Show off your art related web site here. If you like, you could even ask for some feedback if you want to know how it looks or what could be done to make it better?

Moderator: Moderators

New Facebook Page

Postby thelearningcurvephotography » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:25 am

(Not sure if this is the right forum section to post this)

My new page is up and running on Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/TLC.Photography.Toronto

To start things off I'm going to be posting and sharing:

• My new work from various online stores where I make my photography available as prints, canvas prints, greeting cards and other odd and assorted goodies.
• Links to my online galleries as an invitation for members of those sites to hook up and add each other as contacts.
• Work from other photographers I find inspiring, interesting or just plain awesome that I feel deserve a bit extra promotion.
• Camera gear, tips and tricks and photography related news from the Facebook pages and sites around the web I visit on a regular basis.

Please drop by and have a look around. If you enjoy what you see, please hit the like button. If you have a page on Facebook and you liked mine, then send me off a quick message here on A Singular Creation or leave a comment below and I'll be happy to return the favour (and to the good folks here at ASC, your page is already liked :D ).
thelearningcurvephotography

Gallery: View Gallery
Blog: View Blog (15)

Re: New Facebook Page

Postby ehoeveler » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:43 pm

I don't want to have to sign up to find your work but I do appreciate your overall plan. Could you please post pictures in your ASC gallery or in the threads? Thank You, E
ehoeveler

Postby thelearningcurvephotography » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:49 am

ehoeveler wrote:I don't want to have to sign up to find your work but I do appreciate your overall plan. Could you please post pictures in your ASC gallery or in the threads? Thank You, E

Thanks ehoeveler. Whenever I have time (which I seem to have very little of these days. Work. Eat. Sleep. Rinse. Repeat. Such fun :D ), I always make a point of popping over here to ASC to see what's going on and put up some new personal work if I've got it. The FB thing is kinda an experiment just to see how it goes. Might work, might not, might be a complete waste of time. We'll see how it goes.
thelearningcurvephotography

Blog: View Blog (15)

Postby ehoeveler » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:22 pm

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind cruising over to another site but if I have to sign up or sign in, I draw the line - We are all extremely busy, as well. Good Luck and Thank You, E
ehoeveler