A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Artist Biography ....

Show off your art related web site here. If you like, you could even ask for some feedback if you want to know how it looks or what could be done to make it better?

Moderator: Moderators

Artist Biography ....

Postby Global Vernissage » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

Reading quiet a lot of Artist Biography's in my Life the one I like to publish here is the honest one... and is from Gyuri Lohmuller

Gyuri Lohmuller

Well, I have not a spectacles biography. No much exhibitions, no awards, no success. I'm self-educated in the arts field, without schools or official studies. I can say that I have really discovered my painting 20 years ago, because I've never seen someone painting, not even how to begin. It came all alone by many testings. After a while I've sold a few paintings and that gave me the courage to continue .

It was very difficult because of my themes, in the time of full-blown communism in Romania I was forbidden . Since that time I reach to survive by my paintings but very, very hard. Even today, I have not money to buy a photo-camera to make captures of my artworks. I left my job 20 years ago taking the risk, but believing in art.

Read more here: http://www.globalvernissage.com/GA/Arti ... mania.html

If you Guys have a bit time it would be nice to comment on his site....

Thank you for your Time
Global Vernissage

Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Artist Biography ....

Postby nigelartist » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:30 pm

Very nice and professional website. I would just be careful about putting too much text on...I get scared off when I have too much too read...crap eyes! LOL
Nigel Goodwin:Artist/poet/songwriter/photographer - http://nigelgoodwin.crevado.com
nigelartist

Gallery: View Gallery

Re: Artist Biography ....

Postby Global Vernissage » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:52 am

Well ! Thank you. It is the Artist choice and we need a) text for catalogs we print and b) text is important for Google SEO
Global Vernissage

Blog: View Blog (1)