A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

New here and unsure how to proceed with contests.

Support for all gallery and showdown related issues, such as uploading files, finding your images and using keywords

Moderator: Moderators

New here and unsure how to proceed with contests.

Postby angus_carter » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:46 am

Hi guys, so I'm new here and unsure of how to proceed submitting work to a contest. I actually signed up a while ago but kept forgetting about the deadlines and missing out, so I'm trying to get a head start this go round. Anyways I have a few questions on how to proceed.

1st- How many pieces can I submit? It kinda indicates I can submit as many as I want, is that true? I'm not going to be that jerk who submits 500 or anything like that, but is submitting say 3 pieces good form?
2nd- What is the optimal size and format I should submit? I assume jpg's are probably good but if not, what format and more important what are the size requirements?
3rd- How should they be titled, should they be saved something like title_myname.jpg or maybe something else, or does it matter?

Thanks in advance, I'm looking forward to getting involved and also great work everybody!
Best wishes,
-angus
angus_carter

Re: New here and unsure how to proceed with contests.

Postby Singular » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:12 am

Hi Angus. Please follow this link: http://www.asingularcreation.com/art-contests-rules.php

Most of your questions should be answered there. Let me know if you have any other concerns.

all the best,
Joe
Singular
Founder

Articles: 28
Gallery: View Gallery
Blog: View Blog (2)