A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Blurred image Water 7 Contest - Gypsy Leah

Support for all gallery and showdown related issues, such as uploading files, finding your images and using keywords

Moderator: Moderators

Blurred image Water 7 Contest - Gypsy Leah

Postby Gypsy Leah my lucky day » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:44 am

To whom it may concern

Dear Sir/Madam

When I Visited the water 7 contest this morning 25/4/2017 I noticed that one of the images I uploaded is quite blurred. The image was of Loch Linnhie, Scotland I tried using the edit image in editor resize, crop, rotate or enhance your image, but when I clicked on the icon at the top of the space bar a message flashed on with instructions on what to do it only lasted half a second which didn't give me any chance to read it I was then taken straight back to my blurred image without being able to improve it in the editor facility. Tried several times, but the same thing happened each time. If there is any way of improving my image with your editor I would like to make it much sharper and less blurred.

Your kind help in the above matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Kind regards.

Maria Bertolone - (Gypsy Leah)
Gypsy Leah my lucky day

Gallery: View Gallery

Re: Blurred image Water 7 Contest - Gypsy Leah

Postby Singular » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:43 pm

I think you need to upload a new version of this image. The original you uploaded is blurry so you can't fix it with an editor.
Singular
Founder

Articles: 28
Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: Blurred image Water 7 Contest - Gypsy Leah

Postby Gypsy Leah my lucky day » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:06 pm

Hello to everyone at A Singular Creation Art Community

And thank you for your advice I will be deleting the image and seeing if I can find another version of it.

Kind regards

Gypsy Leah (Maria)
Gypsy Leah my lucky day

Return to Gallery Support