A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Thank you From Gypsy leah

Support for all forum related issues, such as adding attachments, avatars and creating polls

Moderator: Moderators

Thank you From Gypsy leah

Postby Gypsy Leah my lucky day » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:44 pm

Hi Joe

Thank you for all your help and time with the recent trouble I've been having logging in, and giving me my new password. Is it still only a temporary one that has to be changed when I go to my control panel? If it is how do I change it when I get to the control panel?

All the best to everyone at ASC

regards
Gypsy Leah
Gypsy Leah my lucky day

Gallery: View Gallery

Re: Thank you From Gypsy leah

Postby Singular » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:59 pm

At the top of site above the banner, you will see your username with a down arrow and 3 icons. If you click the down arrow, you will see a panel that has all of your options. Under "My Account" you will see "account settings". Click that to get to the screen to change your password.

Here is a direct link (ucp.php?i=profile&mode=reg_details) but try my way first to see if you can figure out how to get there.

all the best,
Joe
Singular
Founder

Articles: 28
Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: Thank you From Gypsy leah

Postby Singular » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:59 pm

At the top of site above the banner, you will see your username with a down arrow and 3 icons. If you click the down arrow, you will see a panel that has all of your options. Under "My Account" you will see "account settings". Click that to get to the screen to change your password.

Here is a direct link (ucp.php?i=profile&mode=reg_details) but try my way first to see if you can figure out how to get there.

all the best,
Joe
Singular
Founder

Articles: 28
Blog: View Blog (2)

Return to Forums Support