A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

How do I enter my image into an art contest?

Support for all forum related issues, such as adding attachments, avatars and creating polls

Moderator: Moderators

How do I enter my image into an art contest?

Postby Charrisse » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:31 pm

OK, I think I'm in the right forum now - Support...
I figured out how to make a Gallery, and and how to upload images to them. How do I enter one of those images into an art contest?
Thank you,
Charisse
Charrisse

Gallery: View Gallery

Re: How do I enter my image into an art contest?

Postby ehoeveler » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:40 am

Go up to the blue bar, top of the index page and you'll see a header, ASC FREE CONTESTS.
Click on that and it will open up to the free contest homepage. Go to the top paragraph right under
the ads. You'll see the current contest listed and blue printed options to either enter the contest or
view the contest entries. Pretty straightforward after that but if you continue to have problems,
let me know, OK? E
ehoeveler

Re: How do I enter my image into an art contest?

Postby Singular » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:30 am

Charrisse wrote:OK, I think I'm in the right forum now - Support...
I figured out how to make a Gallery, and and how to upload images to them. How do I enter one of those images into an art contest?
Thank you,
Charisse

Hi Charisse,

If you have successfully uploaded images to your personal gallery, then all you need to do is the same exact thing when entering a contest. When you go to upload the image, choose the contest album from the dropdown list of albums available. The images you enter to the contests are separate from your personal gallery, so you can't upload images to your personal gallery and include them in the contest. You need to upload contest images separately. They are not part of your gallery.

all the best,
Joe
Singular
Founder

Articles: 28
Blog: View Blog (2)

Return to Forums Support