A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Question about the site

Support for all forum related issues, such as adding attachments, avatars and creating polls

Moderator: Moderators

Question about the site

Postby always_parry » Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:46 pm

Hi,

I realise many of you have a picture under your name like an icon image. How do I put one up?

cheers,

Parry
Parry Y.

Come check out on MySpace at http://www.myspace.com/parryscosmos I update it daily so there is always something new and exciting, cheers.
always_parry

Gallery: View Gallery

Postby Singular » Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:12 pm

Hi Parry,
If you click on the "Profile" link at the top of the page, there is a section in your profile called "Avatar Settings". That is where you can add an image for your icon.

good luck,
Joe
Singular
Founder

Articles: 28
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby always_parry » Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:58 pm

Singular wrote:Hi Parry,
If you click on the "Profile" link at the top of the page, there is a section in your profile called "Avatar Settings". That is where you can add an image for your icon.

good luck,
Joe

I did what you said and every time I try to upload a jpg into it, it keep saying 9k only and I did make it 9k size it still says that I couldnt upload any picture. Can you help out a bit? Thanx

cheers,
Parry
Parry Y.

Come check out on MySpace at http://www.myspace.com/parryscosmos I update it daily so there is always something new and exciting, cheers.
always_parry

Postby Singular » Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:13 pm

always_parry wrote:
Singular wrote:Hi Parry,

good luck,
Joe

I did what you said and every time I try to upload a jpg into it, it keep saying 9k only and I did make it 9k size it still says that I couldnt upload any picture. Can you help out a bit? Thanx

cheers,
Parry

Sure,
email me the picture you want to use and I will take care if it.

best regards,
Joe
Singular
Founder

Articles: 28
Blog: View Blog (2)