A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Models and free website

Share your art related resources, such as framing, business cards, web hosting or whatever else you can think of.

Moderator: Moderators

Models and free website

Postby demac » Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:32 am

Hi all, please read this I have found two things on the web which would of interest to all

Website WEBS.COM - free website with a web builder really easy to use and linkable to this site check my site out for proof and I am crap at this website stuff www.demac-artist.webs.com OH and you can call it whatever you want

Models - Nudes or not - found a really cool website purely for modeling and posing for art and illistrations, www.female-anatomy-for-artist.com they have models in a poses and have about 6 pics of her rotated check it out they even have lassies with swards and spears etc

If I find anymore I will let you all know.
demac

Live models

Postby demac » Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:33 am

Hi found another cool site - Purestorm.com

its where you can find models in your area/region on the search menu, got recommended by a photographer, its great as I was despairing at finding one as I live 14 miles from John O'Groats in the middle of nowhere and i found three.

Check it out

Deanne
demac

Postby Zenart » Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:56 pm

Hi,

Thanks for the link to the wes.com
I have been searching for place where I can work on my site by myself. But had problems with finding a gallery like template. I like your site. What template have you used from their li
ary?
Thanks,
Slav
Caledon, Ontario
Zenart

Gallery: View Gallery

Postby demac » Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:36 pm

go into the tab with Edit my site and go to Edit template

I think it was a fantasy one with a blue background you can change to whatever you want

i used the a standard format for the menus

I used tiles

Change the header to whatever

in the edit my site go to Site manager and you can add and delete pages and types of pages

Site buiilder lets you edit each page individually ensure you put in a content box then click on any of the 4 tabs image video link or just type in a message etc

Once you go back to the site manager it will say whether you have published them or not as will have a greyed out draft nect to it click on that page and publish

you can also click on the eye icon and it will hide the page for you if you are still building it and webstore if you are waiting to set paypal up which is what I did making sure no one purchased anything and it was wrong

Hope this helps and let me know what your site is called when you have set it up, I look forward to seeing it

remember to put a link for tSingular on your site so people get the benefit of here aswell as your own site

Deanne
demac

Postby Zenart » Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:45 pm

Thanks so much, I will try to follow your instructions.

SLav
Zenart

Gallery: View Gallery

Re: Models and free website

Postby Toronto Muralists » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:17 pm

I like the model website. I used to have a program with a bunch of models posed and you could rotate them 360 degrees. That was a while ago as I have gotten out of doing life drawing ( my favorite thing ). Thanks for the site
Toronto Muralists

Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Models and free website

Postby Derexbrown » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:21 am

Thanks for the link
Derexbrown