A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Valuing art is not an easy task

Share your art related resources, such as framing, business cards, web hosting or whatever else you can think of.

Moderator: Moderators

Valuing art is not an easy task

Postby Samy » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:48 pm

I found this article and I found it interesting to share it.

Hello everyone, my name is Manuela García Bonet, I am an art critic and this is what I think about the latest work done by Gabino Amaya Cacho.
Abstract art is the artistic style that emerged around 1910 in Europe and whose consequences have made it one of the most significant manifestations of the spirit of the twentieth century.
 Today in the XXI century we have the fusion with pointillism versus abstract made by Gabino Amaya Cacho, at first when I knew it seemed crazy, but seeing it with my own eyes, I could see that it is a different style, unique, able to awaken feelings , and once a painting connects you with your emotions, it is an almost guaranteed success.
The mixture of colors used, discover pleasant feelings that awaken the desire to continue seeing this wonderful technique.
This style has become an inexhaustible source of ideas for the artists of our time and no one dares now to question their existence and identity as their own art.
It is opposed to the concept of figurative art, which refers to the most essential of art, reduced to its chromatic, formal and structural aspects.
Gabino Amaya Cacho has made a significant contribution to Spanish art and culture and also to the world, which will continue in the history of contemporary art.

"Abstract Art has become a necessary expression of feelings and thoughts of our era; It has given new dimensions to creative painting "- Leonard Brooks

Samy