A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Goodbye Finals Week! (finally out of seclusion)

Come on in to chat about anything at all - or just want to get to know someone a bit better.

Moderator: Moderators

Goodbye Finals Week! (finally out of seclusion)

Postby Menolly » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:06 am

:D :D :D
Ah, finished with the semester, and with the Christmas scramble. Now I finally have time to post some photos of what I've been working on all this time! (soon to be posted in Fury under Dragoncycle - one word, on purpose; it will make sense when you see it.)
It was advanced sculpture this semester, with a new (temporary) professor - since he was 'filling in' for our usual professor, I guess the department never bothered to make sure he knew how to use any of the equipment; they just had one of the maintenance guys sort of shadow him if he had any problems. (Which is really uncool in my book.) So things took a little longer because I kept having to explain to him what I was trying to do, and because a lot of our tools were now missing or rearranged, and the new professor had no idea. :?
Plus, everything in our house decided to
eak in sequence - a leaky pipe here, a jammed lock there...
and to top it off, a new puppy. Because I didn't think I was overworked enough, I guess. (in my defense, the house wasn't trying to commit suicide until after I got the puppy)
Long story short, everyone is happy that I'm done with this semester.

Sorry, had to vent. How's everybody else doing?
Menolly

Gallery: View Gallery

Postby Singular » Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:49 am

Welcome back. I too remember finals week. It can be a busy time of year. So I know what you are saying. Glad you are doing well and the house survived.

I have been busy as busy can be, with work, family, the site. Anyway, hopefully in January the site updates will be finalized.

all the best,
Joe
Singular
Founder

Articles: 26
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby Menolly » Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:41 pm

Look forward to seeing the changes!
Menolly