A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Glory of Horses Call for artists

Find upcoming art contests / call for artists or post your own listing here.

Moderator: Moderators

Glory of Horses Call for artists

Postby beautifulbay » Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:10 pm

I just became a part of a wonderful project for raising funds for retired horses and rescues, that some of you also may be interested in being a part of. It's going to be a giant mural mosaic made up of over 250 11"x14" sized panels that are painted by the participating artists and will come together in a big "mother image" to glorify the horse. You can read details about this project on this website:

http://www.gloryofhorses.com

Deadline to get on board is December 10th, (there is an extension) and the panels will be going out to the artists in January to paint and return by March for a planned unveiling in the spring of 2008.

Read all the details on the Glory of Horses website and contact the co-ordinator, Carol, at gloryofhorses@gmail.com if you'd like to be a part of it. There are only about 70 panels left so they will go fast!
beautifulbay

Gallery: View Gallery

Postby bergina » Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:55 am

Hi Beautifulbay,
I am also involved with this Glory of the Horses mural but as you are probably well aware, things are pretty messed up. I am going to ship my finished panel tomorrow but still don't know where or who to send it to, Carol or Delia. Can you help me here? ,
Thanks,
Al
bergina

Postby beautifulbay » Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:02 pm

Hi Al,
Yes, I can help out, I talk with Carol all the time. You need to send the panel right to her.
You can email me if you need the address.
beautifulbay75@yahoo.com
DRAW~ even if no one else understands why~ PAINT~ even if no one believes in you
CREATE~ Lose yourself in your own world ~ Just do it because you love it!
beautifulbay

Postby Nicoletta » Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:52 pm

I wopuld love to partake in this project.. please let me know how to get a panel etc.. and the details.. thank you so much.. peace and love.. Nicoletta
Nicoletta
Nicoletta

Return to Art Contests / Call For Artists