A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

What is the reason why you initially like painting?

If you want to discuss anything art related this is the place to be.

Moderator: Moderators

What is the reason why you initially like painting?

Postby Twist6015 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:20 am

Would you share your reason?
Twist6015

Re: What is the reason why you initially like painting?

Postby Pinstearn » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:35 am

Interesting question and I've been thinking about that for quite some time now. I mainly like painting because I can let my creatitvity roam free and have my own interpretation of certain things. Art knows no boundaries and with painting, I feel like I can be more creative. Not saying that digital art isn't art, don't get me wrong, but to me it all started with painting. To me, that's the true form of art and always will be.
Pinstearn

Postby CarlOwen » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:57 am

Good morning. I concur.
CarlOwen

Gallery: View Gallery

Postby davideo » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:40 pm

Honestly, it seems that a large part of it was that it presented me with the opportunity and the "power" to re-create some of what I was confronted with in the world. Images typically appeared on t.v. or in magazines and I had to wonder how they came about. I imitated them with colored pencils and later with paint. It gave me a semblance of control or power.
davideo

Postby chneyswhite » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:52 pm

I enjoy the progress to express my feeling on my painting. It's a good way to conmunicate with others I think.
chneyswhite

Postby yying0303 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:44 pm

It's quite difficult to say. Initially,my mother pushed me to learning the painting,so I really did not like painting.But when I drew the painting, I could feel something from my body is releasing.It is my mind, I think. So I started to enjoy the process of drawing painting.
yying0303

Postby Alison555 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:40 pm

Because it makes me feel calm and relaxed. I can be alone with my thoughts, nothing disturbs me. And most of all I like the final result.
Alison555

Postby Ran_Akachh » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:26 pm

i think its because, the drawing feels completely different after painting or applying color.
what i mean is that, having line art looks good as a piece and then you add value and it looks even better, but once you add color its like an entirely different piece (in my opinion at least) and it just becomes soo much more immersive and vibrant.
although that depends if you can paint,i can try but im still working on it. Nah actually ill dare to say im pretty good, Just kidding but make sure you check out my artwork and give me some harsh words on my art to help me improve my paintings. thanks
Ran_Akachh