A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Critique away

If you want real feedback on your work and don't mind people telling you their opinions, this is the spot for you.

Moderator: Moderators

Critique away

Postby DigitalChaos » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:02 am

So I got some pretty good feedback in the Be Gentle are, so now im posting a few other pieces here. Let me know what you think.
Little background on me, im a freelance amateur artist whos been at it for almost 20 years. Ill draw almost anything, but I love drawing darker and creepy stuff. Big fan of the Works of HP Lovecraft and HR Giger.
Attachments
My fave scene from ROTJ done my style
The Maxx and Deadpool Crossover
The Catacombs under sunken Rlyeh
My interpretation of Cthulhus Homeworld
DigitalChaos

Gallery: View Gallery

Re: Critique away

Postby jenn_iam » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:05 pm

OK... not many may not get it.. But I totally Love the MAXX one... it has some sass and style... :) and is totally something MAXX would say too... LOL and the fact that you opted for Deadpool as the Wardrobe choice for a Super hero... Hee hee... Love it.

The star wars image - is good and dynamic..
the Catacombs one actually is my fav, where artistic technique and design is a factor... this is well thought out.. got great line quality. Color placement, and light levels are excellent.

the cthulhu B/W ... too .. great line quality.. some detail is lost in the ink only image, perhaps in color, it would present more powerfully (like the catacombs) ... All in all... well done.
May your world be painted in the Brightest of colors!

Jennifer Erin
-Artist/Illustrator / Film/Media Designer & SFX MakeUp / Storyboard Artist
(All mediums; Conceptual Design, Costume Creation, to Application)
jenn_iam

Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby DigitalChaos » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:17 am

jenn_iam wrote:OK... not many may not get it.. But I totally Love the MAXX one... it has some sass and style... :) and is totally something MAXX would say too... LOL and the fact that you opted for Deadpool as the Wardrobe choice for a Super hero... Hee hee... Love it.

The star wars image - is good and dynamic..
the Catacombs one actually is my fav, where artistic technique and design is a factor... this is well thought out.. got great line quality. Color placement, and light levels are excellent.

the cthulhu B/W ... too .. great line quality.. some detail is lost in the ink only image, perhaps in color, it would present more powerfully (like the catacombs) ... All in all... well done.

Thanks very much for the feedback, I had the same thought about Cthulhus Homeworld, its really just been deciding on colors.
Maxx and Deadpool, that was so much fun to draw, iv loved the Maxx comic and series for a long time and when the idea to pair him with deadpool creeped in, I couldnt pass it up XD.
I really appreciate the feedback on these, its a big help :D
DigitalChaos

Postby jenn_iam » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:56 am

Now to keep the crossover fun going, with Maxx, have a Dark IZz amongst the demons of Darkness!! Lol

Seriously, you are welcome... Anytime.
May your world be painted in the Brightest of colors!

Jennifer Erin
-Artist/Illustrator / Film/Media Designer & SFX MakeUp / Storyboard Artist
(All mediums; Conceptual Design, Costume Creation, to Application)
jenn_iam

Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby DigitalChaos » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:26 am

jenn_iam wrote:Now to keep the crossover fun going, with Maxx, have a Dark IZz amongst the demons of Darkness!! Lol

Seriously, you are welcome... Anytime.

I love doing the crossovers, and believe it or not iv done two other Maxx pieces, Real world and outback edition XD

But I want to do more crossover pics and my brother and I are playing with the idea for Deadpool photo bomb pics

PS whats Demons of Darkness? sounds interesting.
DigitalChaos