A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

watercolor art

If you want real feedback on your work and don't mind people telling you their opinions, this is the spot for you.

Moderator: Moderators

watercolor art

Postby invayn » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:51 pm

hello every one i have been working on this picture for a bou a month now the size is larger thain 37×72 thats one reason it tuck so long its done now but this picture im am a bout to show is old and i have not yet tuck a picture of the new one one my camera is not really good lol
invayn

Re: watercolor art

Postby jenn_iam » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:51 pm

HI Dangelo.. The painting is suppose to be shifted to portrait, correct? (meaning its on its side)...
That aside, this is a very interesting composition. Makes the viewer want to know the story that inspired it - aztecs. or Maya?

The overall design and colors used are comprised of good choices. definitely when working the human form, really pay attention to form and proportions... so that the figure doesnt go askew....unless that is the intent.
May your world be painted in the Brightest of colors!

Jennifer Erin
-Artist/Illustrator / Film/Media Designer & SFX MakeUp / Storyboard Artist
(All mediums; Conceptual Design, Costume Creation, to Application)
jenn_iam

Gallery: View Gallery
Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: watercolor art

Postby invayn » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:07 am

yea did not no how to tern the picture up right when it is on the side like that it really takes away frome the picture,and I got the idea frome soul caliber and the fallen angel samuel.
invayn