A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Blue Tit

If you want real feedback on your work and don't mind people telling you their opinions, this is the spot for you.

Moderator: Moderators

Blue Tit

Postby nigelartist » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:08 am

An oil for my good friend Jack Priest. He likes it!!!!!!

Hope you do too!!!

Over to you guys!
Attachments
Nigel Goodwin:Artist/poet/songwriter/photographer - http://nigelgoodwin.crevado.com
nigelartist

Gallery: View Gallery

Re: Blue Tit

Postby CarlOwen » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:46 am

Properly framed this could get attention from across a room. It seems to me you have caught frozen motion in this painting. The bird looks frozen in time yet with enough energy to escape at the flick of a wing. I find it to be a very nice painting. Well done Nigel.
CarlOwen

Postby nigelartist » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:53 am

CarlOwen wrote:Properly framed this could get attention from across a room. It seems to me you have caught frozen motion in this painting. The bird looks frozen in time yet with enough energy to escape at the flick of a wing. I find it to be a very nice painting. Well done Nigel.

Many thanks for your comments Carl. Glad you like it. This has worked I reckon for me this time.

The next masterpiece will be a Racing Pigeon in oil for my cousin Janet's husband Frank!

Watch this space!
Nigel Goodwin:Artist/poet/songwriter/photographer - http://nigelgoodwin.crevado.com
nigelartist

Postby CarlOwen » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:09 pm

Maybe Nigel, maybe. You know of course that the worst fool you see is the one you see every morning that looks back at you while you are shaving. He looks back at me every day of my life. Enjoy yourself, but leave room for self doubt.
CarlOwen