A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

I feel lost

Are you new to A Singular Creation? Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

I feel lost

Postby krysta11 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:26 am

I have so much to share with you my friends artists . I would like to introduce myself and I don't even know how. Feel like a crowler.
I need someone to hold my hand and help me to join this wonderful crowd of people. Thank you. :? :oops: I would like to show one of my art creations. I do not really know how to call my difficult art. Please , help me somebody to make the first steps in my new home -A Singular Creation Thank you again.
Art must be an ORDER from Heaven
krysta11

Gallery: View Gallery

Postby Singular » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:50 am

Hi Krysti,
You are very welcome here. Please feel free to post wherever you want. A good place to start is usually one of the critique or showing art categories. You can give your opinion on someone's image. That is usually a good way to
eak the ice. Also, feel free to share your art. I have posted one of your images below so that others can see your beautiful creations.

all the best,
Joe

Singular
Founder

Articles: 28
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby beautifulbay » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:07 am

Hi Krysti,
welcome. This is a very friendly and warm group here. I think once you get talking with everyone, you'll comfortable rather quickly. Your flowers are very pretty! Welcome aboard and just jump in any where that you want!
DRAW~ even if no one else understands why~ PAINT~ even if no one believes in you
CREATE~ Lose yourself in your own world ~ Just do it because you love it!
beautifulbay

Tears in my eyes

Postby krysta11 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:22 pm

Joe, thank you much for your kind words. I feel wlcome and free to share my art with you and all my new friends. :)
krysti
krysta11

thank you

Postby krysta11 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:30 pm

Hello beautiful beautifulbay,
Thaks for your warm wlcome. Being new is always difficult, but with such people like you, Joe and other I know now, I 'll be O.K. With love
Krysti
krysta11

Postby Erika Takacs » Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:47 pm

Hi Krysta, welcome to ASC. Are you from Australia? We're not formal, many new members don't even introduce themselves, just jump right in. So you're one step ahead. :) Look around the forums and don't hesitate to join in. :) The flowers are very nice, by the way.
Erika Takacs

Thank you

Postby krysta11 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:43 pm

Hi Erica,
In my first steps here I would like to kiss you in your open "beak". :D
I am very happy to hear from you. I already know Joe a little bit and beautifulbay. Now you are welcoming me Erica. Thank you very much.
I know I did not introduce myself properly and that is why you ask me if I live in Australia.
My name is Krystyna(krysti). I live in Australia (Sydney) since 1981.
I am mother of 2 adults and grandmother of 5. They call me babcia and do not believe, that I am their grandma. In my old body lives a very young spirit, that is why I am still listening sometimes to the techno :lol: My eldest granddaughter calls me nana of 21 Century, because I play gitare and wear jeans. Of course I am Grandma with some talent. :lol:
I am sure Erica we wiil be good friends. Thanks again.
krysta11

Postby krysta11 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:44 pm

Erika sorry I did mistake writing your name by "C" Sorry.
krysta11

Postby Erika Takacs » Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:27 am

Krysta, you're too funny. :D So you're the ideal grandmother. Your grandchildren are so lucky! I figured you're from Australia because Ichecked out your gallery. In the description you mentioned pods or seeds collected there. I also love incorporating anything organic in my handmade paper wall art. Check out my website to see what I mean.
Erika Takacs

I have seen your art Erika

Postby krysta11 » Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:44 pm

Before I started to talk to artists like you, Joe, beautifulbay, first I did , I went to yours galleries and looked at wonderful works, you created. I am amazed. You are a great ARTISTS! I am very proud I've been accepted
here.
krysta11

my English

Postby krysta11 » Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:52 pm

I would like to ask all of you to forgive me my mistakes in writing. I learnt English by myself. Hope I will be understood. My origin is Polish, and I completed my education in Poland. Thank you.
krysta11

Postby xxbreezy » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:18 am

Welcome to Singular Krista!!! No one is shy here and everyone is very nice and helpful. I think sometimes this is my second home. Eager to see what all my new friends are working on and to show them what I am doing as well. You already took the first step by introducing yourself....so come on in and look around. I am also a "modern day" grandmother of 10 and a mother of 3 and a step son...all adults to. So see...even us grandma's.....can have fun too!!!
xxbreezy

Postby DrSirDrawsALot » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:41 am

Hello! Welcome to the forum!

Well, as the first reply said, just go to the critique areas and such. We can critque your work, and you can critique ours (doing both is very beneficial for an artist). Glad that you joined the community!
DrSirDrawsALot

Postby KarinPavlic » Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:21 pm

Hey there Krysta! And welcome of course.

You sound just the way I want to be when my sons grow up (they already find me as cool mumy to have,lol) and just the way my mum is (she listens to techno AND metal and also wears jeans ;) ) in short : I already like you whol-a-lot. ;)

And I just love those flowers you did!
It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.
KarinPavlic