A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography
  • Articles
    Views
    Author
  • Stephen Morris: Art Without Boundaries
    Stephen Morris draws, paints and even etches to create interesting original pieces. Many different types of mediums and surfaces are utilized in his artworks. Most notable is his unique style which so many people inquire about and comment on how unusual it is. Morris says that he has always referred to it as a diversionary style.
    rhknigh
    Attachment(s) Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:25 am
  • Nigel Goodwin: Painting the Magnificent World
    Nigel Goodwin (nigelartist here on ASC) specializes in oil and watercolor but has recently started using acrylic as well. His watercolor paintings are usually of birds and flowers; whilst in oil he tends to paint landscape, seascape, abstract and portrait. Nigel has been painting for over ten years and has chosen to share some of his artistic story with us here.
    rhknigh
    Attachment(s) Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:55 pm
  • Elizabeth J. White: Capturing Simple Things in Life With Art
    Elizabeth White of Easley, South Carolina creates artwork mainly in acrylic celebrating the simple things in life. She considers her style as traditional and she also experiments with different forms of art. Her works are sometimes abstract as well as portrait, landscape and fantasy. "I love to paint, and create; I don't want to sound cliche but to me art is me - who I am as a person."
    rhknigh
    Attachment(s) Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:44 pm
  • Daniel Chiriac: Creating a Life of Art by Painting Beauty
    Romanian artist Daniel Chiriac paints oil on canvas. His preferred styles are surrealism, fantastic realism and classical realism style. Most of his time is dedicated to his little daughters and wife and of course, creating art. Here today, he brings to us his story complete with personal anecdotes and insight relating to his experience creating life as an artist.
    rhknigh
    Attachment(s) Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:51 pm
  • Dan Fusco: Painting People With Realist-Impressionist Style
    Dan Fusco of Long Island, NY is here to share some insight with us about his experience as a painter of people. With twelve years of painting, Fusco has developed a style he calls a "realism/impressionism blend." Read on to learn about his artistic journey.
    rhknigh
    Attachment(s) Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:55 am
  • BRIAN KIELT: ASHES TO ASHES
    Brian Kielt is a Visual Artist living and working in Northern Ireland with painting, drawing and photography. Brian creates artworks in oil, charcoal, pencil, pastels, photography and mixed media often exploring the fragility of being human.
    rhknigh
    Attachment(s) Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:50 pm
  • Rick Wooten: My Paintbrush Odyssey
    Surrounded by the natural beauty of the forests, lakes, and granite rock formations of Prescott, Arizona, career artist Rick Wooten, has much to inspire him along the journey that he calls his "Paintbrush Odyssey". Rick was kind enough to submit to an interview contemplating his art, so let's begin now and journey with him as he shares his artistic life and the journey he's on.
    rhknigh
    Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:34 pm
  • D.K. Osorio An Exposed Soul, Working in the Shadows
    DK Osorio is an artist who works primarily in pen & ink and oil paint, but has been branching out recently into photography. She lives in Northern California.
    rhknigh
    Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:24 pm
  • Offbeat Fine Art Painter Michael Auger
    Michael Auger of Rockville, MD creates offbeat acrylic paintings that are unapologetically bold, colorful, and fun.
    rhknigh
    Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:30 pm
  • Robyn Ann Weinrib: Happiness Found in a World of Art
    Robyn Weinrib specializes in creating Mixed Media, Abstracts and Altered Art. In direct relation to art she says "I overcame depression because of art...I want to try to help anyone who might be facing some adversity.. Maybe my story will help someone."
    rhknigh
    Attachment(s) Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:44 pm
  • Simply Symbolic Surrogates: Dustin E. Parr’s Surrealist Art
    Dustin E. Parr of Fort Wayne, Indiana creates Surrealist and Conceptual Art with oil on canvas. Dustin’s surrealist art work consists of mirrored metaphors and allusions.He knew he was meant to be a painter the moment he stretched a canvas for the first time. In this interview he is sharing his art and what it is about to him.
    rhknigh
    Attachment(s) Thu May 30, 2013 10:46 pm
  • Lynne Wright - Inspired by Creation
    Lynne Wright tells us a little about her art life and shares a few of her works here.
    rhknigh
    Attachment(s) Thu May 23, 2013 7:32 pm
  • Tanya Davis and the MunnyWorld Experiment
    As a newcomer Munny artist on the custom toy figurine scene, Tanya Davis' first custom Munny, a TRIKKY figurine that resembles a steampunk anthropomorphic cat is currently on display at the Guzu Gallery in Austin, Texas.
    rhknigh
    Attachment(s) Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:54 pm
  • Lisa Larrabee, Visual Poetry
    Tucson, Arizona oil painter Lisa Larrabee creates in the styles of Traditional contemporary: Portraits, landscapes and figurative landscapes. This interview highlights her ability to put poetry into visual form.
    rhknigh
    Attachment(s) Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:18 pm
  • The Genius inside: Mijail Quesada
    A glimpse into Mijail´s Soul as we discuss his Surrealist Painting and more.
    rhknigh
    Attachment(s) Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:32 pm
  • Stephanie Ayers – Painting Stories into Art
    Sharing my exclusive interview with local artist Stephanie Ayers. Check out her talented works, and learn what makes her tick.
    rhknigh
    Attachment(s) Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:24 pm