A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Jay Spiker - 3rd Place Winner - Light and Dark

Article ID: 51
Written by: Singular
Written on: Thu May 02, 2013 10:42 am
Article Description: Jay Spiker was selected as the 3rd place winner of our Light and Dark competition
External link to this article:
http://www.asingularcreation.com/Forums/kb.php?a=51

We would like to congratulate the 3rd place winner of our Light and Dark competition, Jay Spiker. Below are the images he submitted. To view them in detail, click an image below. Also, take a moment to learn a little bit about Jay by reading his statement below.

"Hi there! I’m a Registered Nurse by day, working for an Assertive Community Treatment program. I live in Lincoln, Nebraska, and spend a big portion of my free time taking photos, and playing in Photoshop. I wanted to have a place where I could display some of my photos, so I started my blog on October 31, 2012, and it is definitely a work in progress.

I recently had two photos selected to be the WPGA’s Book “WPGA Street Photography 2012.” Both of the photos were taken when I had the privilege of visiting Paris in 2007. Paris and its buildings, gardens, etc. are beautiful, but what I enjoyed most was the people. My favorite photos of that trip were of the people on the street, in the subway, in the parks, and in the markets. If I ever have the opportunity of returning, that is what I will focus on."

To see more of Jay's photography, visit his website: http://theimagesbyjay.com
This article was last edited by Singular on Thu May 02, 2013 10:43 am
This article has been viewed 1396 times