A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

Charlene Brown - 3rd Place Winner - Nature

Article ID: 37
Written by: Singular
Written on: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:46 pm
Article Description: Charlene Brown was selected as the 3rd place winner of our Nature competition
External link to this article:
http://www.asingularcreation.com/Forums/kb.php?a=37

We would like to congratulate the 3rd place winner of the Nature competition, Charlene M Brown. Below are the images she submitted. To view them in detail, click an image below. Also, take a moment to learn a little bit about Charlene by reading her statement below.

“Art has been at the core of my life for as long as I can remember. I spent countless hours as a child applying pencil, crayon, and paint to every scrap of paper I could find; and this natural tendency was nurtured by my grandmother, who was a high school art teacher and my kindred spirit. During my formative years she encouraged me to experiment with different techniques and mediums, making every project seem fresh and exciting and magical. Later, as an adult, I have tapped into the inspiration my grandmother imparted to me in teaching my own children art, and eventually teaching others as well. Now, with my children growing up and leaving home, I am pursuing a full-time career as a professional artist and art instructor."

To see more of Charlene's art, visit her website: http://www.charlenembrown.com
This article was last edited by Singular on Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:16 pm
This article has been viewed 3129 times

Comments

Permanent Linkby ehoeveler on Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:02 pm

Charlene, I'm so happy you scored on your beautiful work.
Congratulations!!!!! E
ehoeveler

Permanent Linkby CharleneMBrown on Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:06 am

Thank you, Elizabeth!
CharleneMBrown