A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

sablewand

Blog: View Blog (4)

Archives

- February 2014
Wow where did that year go?? 2014 already!
   Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:52 am
February! All ready
   Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:47 pm

+ December 2012
+ November 2012

Search Blogs

Feed

Wow where did that year go?? 2014 already!

Permanent Linkby sablewand on Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:52 am

Hope everyone is well and healthy! That year shot by so fast! I am sure I have missed a lot of great art, I will try to go through and look at what some of you have been creating.

0 Comments Viewed 1143 times

February! All ready

Permanent Linkby sablewand on Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:47 pm

Busy Busy seems like everyone I know has their birthday in Feb. All these Feb babies want to do is go go go! So Party Party hopefully, things will settle down and I can get some art done. Here is wishing everyone a happy FEB!! :roll:

0 Comments Viewed 1373 times

Christmas Bazar

Permanent Linkby sablewand on Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:03 pm

Well today I sold the jewelry I made in my first Christmas bazaar! I had such a great time. I sold allot of jewelry I was very surprised on how much money I made$$.Now I know why people do these bazaars. Well now that's over I am going back to painting. I love this time of year!

0 Comments Viewed 1368 times

November

Permanent Linkby sablewand on Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:51 pm

Well, the weathers changing time to spend a little more time indoors and check in with ASC and see how everyone is doing :lol: Looks like I am not the only one that has been MIA here for the summer. My summer was great, Now it's time to settle down and get back to my painting, and checking out the art on ASC. DeVonna

0 Comments Viewed 1372 times