A Singular Creation Art Community
promoting and showcasing all types of art and photography

gohivig

Blog: View Blog (1)

Archives

- July 2020
What are the most common interview questions?
   Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:13 pm

Search Blogs

What are the most common interview questions?

Permanent Linkby gohivig on Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:13 pm

I was employed by the same organization for 8 yrs and 5 months and after a Covid furlough, permanently lost that job the week before my 38 birthday last month. I have a job interview on Monday!!! A telecommute position!!! So happy.
But I'm scared. I'm afraid if I don't make it. What are the most common interview questions?

4 Comments Viewed 579 times
Comments

RE: What are the most common interview questions?

Permanent Linkby viyere on Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:51 pm

When arriving to the interview I had a car accident in front the office, so I had to call the interviewer -who later become my boss- to tell him. He went outside to see what was all about
viyere

Blog: View Blog (0)

Permanent Linkby dosiye on Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:12 pm

Which of these 4 common interview questions do you find most difficult to answer? 1. Can you tell me abt yourself? 2. Wht is your salary expectation? 3. Wht is your greatest weakness? 4. Why are you looking for a new job?If you find it hard to answer these questions, then it will be not easy for you to pass the interview. I am currently learning how to answer the salary question in a job interview https://mrsimon.ai/how-to-answer-salary-question/ as i am having trouble answering it.
dosiye

Permanent Linkby xekoxeb on Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:59 pm

my head hurts so bad and im trying to write au updates and i have a phone interview for a job in 2 hours hhhhhi just wanna sleep
xekoxeb

Permanent Linkby sammypara on Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:03 am

Before invitation to a job interview, you have to apply for the job first. And getting your dream job could be a very monotonous task. I had an interview yesterday and I can boldly say it was successful. I was looking for a good website I can find jobs before now till I found one and I will share the website here to help everyone who is in need of job. You can apply for a job with NALDA here on the NALDA recruitment portal https://www.topnigerianjobs.com/nalda-recruitment/ you can thank me later.
sammypara