Where to find true love?
   Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:23 pm

+ January 2021
+ October 2020

Search Blogs

Where to find true love?

Permanent Linkby Kack on Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:23 pm

Love in the Ruins, by Marion Zimmer Bradley

Love in the Ruins is a retelling of Romeo and Juliet, but the novel is divided into five chapters, detailing five different times when Romeo and Juliet come face to face.

In the first chapter, Romeo's a soldier who loves Juliet, but he's fired and has a troubled relationship with his dad. Juliet, meanwhile, is an orphan in search of a way to survive in NYC. Find you love in NYC here: https://meetursugar.com/

Things are bleak in the first chapters, but the story keeps moving forward — and the narration switches between Romeo and Juliet.

Both are young, vulnerable, searching for love. And as the book progresses, readers get to witness them grow, exploring their new loves — love and passion, adventure and love, danger and love.

1 Comment Viewed 39 times
Comments

RE: Where to find true love?

Permanent Linkby MadelineJones on Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:44 am

In fact, it seems to me that love is a universal state for a person. We are too social creatures to live alone. However, finding your soul mate is not easy. I get help with this Apps Like Tinder. There are many options for dating sites. you just need to choose where you are most comfortable communicating. I always give this advice to those who are desperate to find their soul mate.
MadelineJones

Blog: View Blog (3)