Blog: View Blog (1)

Archives

- February 2020
How to create educational website?
   Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:33 am

Search Blogs

How to create educational website?

Permanent Linkby Vickibates on Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:33 am

I remember several years ago, when I was making my first website, I wanted to believe that it was easy. For someone like myself, a person who has always had an interest in making websites and computers in general, I was at an obvious advantage. You can make good website, for example, about education such as essaymap.org and find some writers that will write texts for students, that want to buy different kind of works cheap.

Still, looking back at my experience building my own websites, I can see that, if I learned about certain things first, if I knew things I didn’t know, it would have definitely made my learning process quicker. It is with this perspective that I decided to make Website Homework. To let other people know what I learned about making websites over the years.

I wish I knew some of the most important things about making websites sooner, some of which even help me make more money online to this day. Making money with a website is the subject of my other article on this site, and deserves special attention. But I wouldn’t recommend jumping there just yet. First we need to learn about what goes into a good website before we can attempt to infest it with ads or links to affiliate program.

0 Comments Viewed 14 times