Blog: View Blog (3)

Archives

- February 2019
+ January 2019
+ December 2018

Search Blogs

Steps to writing the perfect college essay

Permanent Linkby raytrey on Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:54 am

Writing a top-notch college essay is the best opportunity to express why you are the best applicant. It is a chance for you to showcase your virtues, qualities, qualifications and even your abilities to the institution of higher learning. Do not take college essays for granted, it’s like your opportunity to directly speak to and engage the admissions office.
As a prospective undergraduate student, coming up with a perfect personal statement was not a bed of roses for me. I tried all the writing tricks I could think of, but I just could not come up with a perfect paper. But after extensive research, I came up with the ideal guide to develop a good personal statement. I would recommend anyone aspiring to join any school of their choice to follow the steps discussed below in writing college articles.
Select a topic to work on. On the application form, there are usually several articles to choose from. Usually, the topics are open-ended. Picking the right title to tackle seems like an easy task. Well, the assignment you choose will determine how smart you look. If you select a topic that you are not familiar with or the one that does not interest you, you may end up straining in your writing. Besides, the strain may reflect in your paper. Settle for a topic whose end results would impress the reader.
Start preparing. Do not wait for the deadline. Start working on the paper as soon as you settle for your topic of choice. Opt for a suitable essay is usually the most daunting step in essay writing. Once you have settled for an essay, start researching. Write short notes and tips as you conduct the research. They will help you when you finally start writing. This should take the longest portion of your entire process.
Start writing. Using the short notes, you scribbled while researching, start writing the rough drafts of your essay. Create as many drafts as possible. This will ensure your final work is impeccable. While writing, ensure you follow all the instructions. Do not go way beyond the word limit. Write your semi-final draft.
Proofread. You do not want to present a personal statement with any minor grammatical error, repetitions, and inconsistent flow of ideas. You, therefore, have to proofread your semi-final draft and rectify any mistake. Here, you would also want to reread the instructions to make sure you perfectly followed them. Let a friend or your teacher proofread your semi-final draft. This way, the mistakes that you may have noticed will be pointed out for you.
Prepare the final draft and submit. Begin writing your final draft once you ensure your work is well-researched and error-free. After completing your final draft, proofread and then submit it.
Writing perfect personal statement requires some time and skills but using the guide above will help you obtain an worthy admission essay. Furthermore, students who are stuck or busy to write their articles can ask professional writing services to do it for them. These services can assign you a college
essay writer to develop your document from scratch. These writing service providers offer to craft papers within a student-friendly budget. Experts hired to work on your orders have the skills and knowledge needed in writing the task.
Last edited by raytrey on Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:58 am, edited 3 times in total.

0 Comments Viewed 58 times