+ November 2013
+ September 2013
+ June 2013
+ April 2013

Search Blogs

Vision-Write it down

Permanent Linkby jnbrownlee on Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:43 pm

Habakkuk 2:2 Amplified Bible (AMP)

2 And the Lord answered me and said, Write the vision and engrave it so plainly upon tablets that everyone who passes may [be able to] read [it easily and quickly] as he hastens by.

OK, so my purpose here will be to make my vision plain and comment about my journey. To begin, I took some painting classes in college and have been working on drawing a painting on and off ever since. I have come to a time in my life where I believe I need to get focused, if I ever really want to accomplish something lasting. I have had the opportunity in life to do/try many of the things that intrigued me. I've lived and worked on a horse ranch, taught language arts in middle school, taken ballet/jazz/modern dance/tap classes, raised a generous and gifted son, married the man I love, learned to spin and knit wool, raised a flock of chickens, met many people, and made a few good friends. Now, I am trying to get my mind wrapped around the idea of doing one thing well and not trying to do everything that catches my interest. My issue has been that I want to do it all, and the result has been that I can do a lot of things, but I'm not an expert on anything. So, this is my attempt and journey to becoming a master painter. I feel that art, as opposed to photography, can be prophetic. It can show what can be instead of what merely is. It can and should say something to its audience. It should inspire, provoke, irritate, or soothe. Art is a visual language that can express compassion, love, frustration, dejection, hope, and all manner of things human. I think that, like music, it can make the heart sing aloud, draw people together, and heal the broken places. This is my vision. To create drawings and paintings that are prophetic, speak to others, heal hearts, and inspire hope.

1 Comment Viewed 843 times
Comments

RE: Vision-Write it down

Permanent Linkby lisaruxandra on Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:16 am

This has extraordinary viewpoint for the things that should matter in life. Furthermore, I have been an eager aficionado of this event. At last believably matters and nothing else does. Do my Assignment
lisaruxandra

Blog: View Blog (0)