+ December 2012
+ November 2012
+ October 2012
+ September 2012
+ August 2012

Search Blogs

Phobias of Cookies,Candy,and Toys

Permanent Linkby surealworld on Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:04 pm

Two friends are board out of their minds,while sit on a couch in front of the television set. They are flipping through the channels when they happen to stop at The Dr. Phil Show, and today's show is about how people have developed Phobias from childhood experiences.
So the first guy turn to his friend and ask," Hey if my memory serves me right,
don't you have a Phobias of cookies,candy,and toys ?"
Second Guy feeling a little embarrassed confesses ," It's true !"
The first guy ask his friend, " what happen, Did you sit on a perverted Santa Claus lap at the mall one Christmas ? "
Second guy who is a little annoyed, share his story , " When I was a child, My Grandmother would come over on the weekends to baby sit us kids while my parent would go away for weekend trips. When Grandmother would come over , she would away shower us with cookies, candy, and toys, so the family gave her the nick name "Cookie Grandma."
Now I was hyper child, so my Grandmother always had me with in arms reach, to keep me out of trouble. My Grandmother also was a heavy chain smoker, and she would regularly burn me with her cigarettes."
The First guy with pity in his voice ask," Did She burn you with her cigarettes because you were misbehaving ?"
Second Guy a little annoyed by the assumption his friend just made about Cookie Grandma,replies, "I got accidental burnt by her cigarettes ,be cause my grandmother was Italian and had the habit of speaking with her hands.
So This is why when I see or hear about cookies,candy,or toys, I run away scream with my arms and legs flailing.

Written by Stephen J. Vattimo January 21, 2012
Last edited by surealworld on Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

0 Comments Viewed 840 times