+ October 2012
+ September 2012
+ August 2012

Search Blogs

Feed
Next

EveryThing Is Not Better The Second Time Around

Permanent Linkby surealworld on Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:20 pm

I was out of work for two months to recover from a hernia operation . One day while I was walking in Valley Forge park, I met a revolution war reenactor who was sitting at a table next to a cabin. He was explaining to visitors what methods of medicine that were used in the continental army during the revolutionary war.
After the crowd of visitors walked away, I started a conversation with the reenactor.
In the opening conversation I share with him about my time in the military as a combat medic. I then had mentioned that I was out of work on short term disability do to a hernia operation.
He told me that he has had five hernias in his life ,and one time he had a double hernia.
He said that when He had the double Hernia, it had pinched off his lower blow so he could not defecate. His solid body waste ended up coming out of his mouth in liquid form.
So I told him when life hands you lemons,you should make leomon. With all that **** coming out of your mouth you should...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 1035 times

EveryThing Is Not Better The Second Time Around

Permanent Linkby surealworld on Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:20 pm

I was out of work for two months to recover from a hernia operation . One day while I was walking in Valley Forge park, I met a revolution war reenactor who was sitting at a table next to a cabin. He was explaining to visitors what methods of medicine that were used in the continental army during the revolutionary war.
After the crowd of visitors walked away, I started a conversation with the reenactor.
In the opening conversation I share with him about my time in the military as a combat medic. I then had mentioned that I was out of work on short term disability do to a hernia operation.
He told me that he has had five hernias in his life ,and one time he had a double hernia.
He said that when He had the double Hernia, it had pinched off his lower blow so he could not defecate. His solid body waste ended up coming out of his mouth in liquid form.
So I told him when life hands you lemons,you should make leomon. With all that **** coming out of your mouth you should...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 1016 times

Black Sheep Washed Whiter Than Snow

Permanent Linkby surealworld on Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:41 am

Jesus frees
If you will believe

Cast away your wondering around in your dark past
Start traveling along His lighted path
you will see that Jesus frees
If you will believe

I started my journey as a black sheep in the fold
always rolling in the wrong direction
So I was starved for affection
I was abandoned by the fold

Instead of hanging me from a tree
They leave me in a dense dark forest
In the care of the hands of the wolves

The Father to the Fatherless closes the hungry mouths of the wolves
He safely lead me back to my fold
Though I try to roll in harmony with the fold
I could not win their affection
I recieved their rejection
Because in their I eyes I was still the black sheep of the fold

They curioused me out of the fold
They thought I would never be a successful sheep
They thought I would roll in the direct of a pig
Spending my days wallowing in the mud
becoming nothing more than a dud
My journey would end on a heap pile of crud

I once again was abandoned to the dark dense...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 1026 times

Behind Dark Forgotten Doors And Walls.

Permanent Linkby surealworld on Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:39 am

It is Halloween time,time to visit a haunted house and get the Bejesus scare out of you.
One of the popular places of Hallween attractions around where I live is to go to PennHurst Asylum , an abandoned school /Hospital for the mentally challenged.
Which has been bought by a man who turns it into a haunted house every year around Halloween.
Now this article I am writing is not to promote this Halloween attraction ,but to shed some light on the real live horror of abuse that I personally experience while attending a private boarding school for the emotionally disturbed and the mentally handicapped.
I would like to point out that PennHurst was ten times worse with it's abuse to patients then I experienced, But because I was a ward of the state with behavior problems, I could have been placed into PenHurst. I thank God that He protected me and did not let me end up in Penhurst or WillowBrook state school.
I became a ward of the state because I was hyperactive and unruly and was kick...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 1026 times

Your Clothes Are Smoking

Permanent Linkby surealworld on Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:05 pm

I heard that even tho Hemp Clothing is comfortable,environmentally friendly,but stores
that sell them are having trouble staying open for business
One of the problems the store owner are having is finding employees who will fold the clothes instead of rolling them .
Second problem store owners are having is there seems to be a serial arsonist who sets fire to Hemp clothing stores after they close on Friday nights.
How did Fire Fighters determ this was the work of a Serial Arsonist? The Fire Fighters found Job Rolling Paper at every burned out store.

Written by Stephen J. Vattimo
Sep 20 ,2014

0 Comments Viewed 19615 times